Guild Activity Discussion

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kitriana
Champion

Re: Ulric, Knight of the Black Rose

Post by Kitriana » 04 Feb 2016 00:10

Emraht

I find it a bit of a paradox that you claim you stay in character while on the forum, yet you talk about game mechanics such as roleplay on that same forum. While you claim there is nothing that explicitly states that the Forum is OCC -- the fact that it is OUTSIDE of the game generally implies such. Gorboth always talking about how Genesis is an immersive environment. The forum is not immersive.. the ntell line is not immersive... Facebook is not immersive... Skype Group Chat is not immersive. This is a FORUM to discuss things about Genesis. Not a place to RP. Everyone else seems to understand that. And while there are certainly those who choose to ignore that they aren't supposed to bring info from the forum to the game .. they all recognize that they aren't RPing on the FORUM.

Kit's puppetmaster --- NOT IN CHARACTER
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Mersereau
Champion

Post by Mersereau » 04 Feb 2016 01:37

Emraht wrote: You may pretend to not know what has been revealed here. However, I have made it clear that this is a true post from me that has been made on the forum due to its advanced presentation capabilities. The Sparkle board is too primitive for posting scrolls of this length and size.
Baloney. As someone who has posted numerous logs using both mail and bulletin boards in Genesis, I can guarantee it works just fine. Either you suck at copy and paste or are lazy.
Last edited by Mersereau on 04 Feb 2016 01:48, edited 1 time in total.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 04 Feb 2016 01:45

Kitriana wrote:Emraht

I find it a bit of a paradox that you claim you stay in character while on the forum, yet you talk about game mechanics such as roleplay on that same forum. While you claim there is nothing that explicitly states that the Forum is OCC -- the fact that it is OUTSIDE of the game generally implies such. Gorboth always talking about how Genesis is an immersive environment. The forum is not immersive.. the ntell line is not immersive... Facebook is not immersive... Skype Group Chat is not immersive. This is a FORUM to discuss things about Genesis. Not a place to RP. Everyone else seems to understand that. And while there are certainly those who choose to ignore that they aren't supposed to bring info from the forum to the game .. they all recognize that they aren't RPing on the FORUM.

Kit's puppetmaster --- NOT IN CHARACTER

Eeeeexactly.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Emraht

Re: Guild Activity Discussion

Post by Emraht » 04 Feb 2016 02:23

Feedback on this thread being in character was consistently negative and distracting from the note's purpose. The note's are moved to Sparkle. I will refrain from using RP when participating on the forum. It's another OOC environment, and one person can't change that because he wants to post on a shinier, easier to use board.

There have been interesting guild discussions on this board. Feel free to continue using the thread for that purpose.

Ethuscuel
Apprentice

Post by Ethuscuel » 04 Feb 2016 16:39

Emraht - you've always been excellent at challenging people to think. You're making me miss the Tower.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 04 Feb 2016 17:16

Ethuscuel wrote:Emraht - you've always been excellent at challenging people to think. You're making me miss the Tower.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 04 Feb 2016 20:09

Ethuscuel wrote:Emraht - you've always been excellent at challenging people to think. You're making me miss the Tower.
You're both good at it!

:D
B.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 04 Feb 2016 23:44

Castaneda wrote:Alisa:
I agree that it´s perfectly alright to RP that the knighthood has been corrupted. I don´t know if that is what´s happening though or the grandmaster just don´t care about his behaviour.

I agree that it´s very sad if the case is, that the corruption is not RP´ed. But I think thread´s like this will scare new players even more than ingame actions.

Wizards:
9mm first aid for commenting on how players should behave.
Make rules if you want to change the way people play genesis and use the forum.

I could not agree more.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/