Guild Activity Discussion

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ydred
Veteran

Re: Ulric, Knight of the Black Rose

Post by Ydred » 03 Feb 2016 22:46

You may pretend to not know what has been revealed here. However, I have made it clear that this is a true post from me that has been made on the forum due to its advanced presentation capabilities. The Sparkle board is too primitive for posting scrolls of this length and size.
This may be true and it is understandable that you cant post as you want in sparkle.

But why should a knight trust what you say is true. Anyone can claim this or that. Logs are alterable.

Emraht

Post by Emraht » 03 Feb 2016 22:51

Ydred wrote:
You may pretend to not know what has been revealed here. However, I have made it clear that this is a true post from me that has been made on the forum due to its advanced presentation capabilities. The Sparkle board is too primitive for posting scrolls of this length and size.
This may be true and it is understandable that you cant post as you want in sparkle.

But why should a knight trust what you say is true. Anyone can claim this or that. Logs are alterable.
Ah, this is a much more responsible view than pretending it does not exist. Perhaps we need a space on the forums specifically for this purpose to better dispel the pretense that information from here is not real or actionable. Well put.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 03 Feb 2016 22:52

Emraht wrote: Sadly, I am sure Jar had no intentions of attacking the King of Minas Morgul and his retinue, but that is what Irk "commanded" him to do when we came for him. If he had been awake, perhaps he would have fled, or he might have pleaded with Irk to account for himself. Perhaps he would have resisted the command to attack. That, however, was not what he did. He paid for his actions with his life. A high justice who fails to realize this basic concept of war? It seems Vingaard has not only fallen in spirit but in military competence as well.

Time grows short for the rabble. The sun soon sets over Vingaard.
Sadly for you I saw the log. He tried to flee. You should be aware how your spells work.

And about this forum thing - sorry, I do transition 'ingame stuff' -> forum, but I am trying to avoid doing it other way around.
It's your choice to do your 'RP' stuff on every field (game, forum, newbie line) - for me it's pathethic (but for someone else it might be ok, and for another one things I do are pathethic, whatever). But when you are crossing the line of killing a person because you've learned new things via forum (killing wrong one in the first place in this case) then something's wrong. And when - at the very same time - you are policing other people about their RP-related actions then something's very very wrong.

Emraht

Post by Emraht » 03 Feb 2016 23:06

Kvator wrote: Sadly for you I saw the log. He tried to flee. You should be aware how your spells work.
When we came for Irk, Jar assisted in the fight. For that he died. You seem to have an inability to comprehend that assaulting a mage results in death.
Kvator wrote: It's your choice to do your 'RP' stuff on every field (game, forum, newbie line) - for me it's pathethic
Yes, knight, your opinion of playing your role is apparent by your actions and the grandmaster you support.
Kvator wrote: But when you are crossing the line of killing a person because you've learned new things via forum (killing wrong one in the first place in this case) then something's wrong.
Despite your difficulty in understanding why Jar died, it was no mistake, and he was not "the wrong one." Morg made the list in the Tower from the start. He died for his participation in the assault on the King, not because anyone pointed out he had not yet been slain. Although he would have died sooner had he not fled the realms, he died within moments the first time he awakened thereafter.

My... you've become quite heated the closer this conversation hits home for you. One might begin to think there is some realization creeping in that the sins of your order are not only haunting you but gaining ground. There is nowhere left to run, no shadows in which to hide. Soon you must turn and stare that ghastly truth in the eye... if you have any steel left in you, Solamnian.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 03 Feb 2016 23:14

Emraht wrote:
Kvator wrote: Sadly for you I saw the log. He tried to flee. You should be aware how your spells work.
When we came for Irk, Jar assisted in the fight. For that he died. You seem to have an inability to comprehend that assaulting a mage results in death.
Kvator wrote: It's your choice to do your 'RP' stuff on every field (game, forum, newbie line) - for me it's pathethic
Yes, knight, your opinion of playing your role is apparent by your actions and the grandmaster you support.
Kvator wrote: But when you are crossing the line of killing a person because you've learned new things via forum (killing wrong one in the first place in this case) then something's wrong.
Despite your difficulty in understanding why Jar died, it was no mistake, and he was not "the wrong one." Morg made the list in the Tower from the start. He died for his participation in the assault on the King, not because anyone pointed out he had not yet been slain. Although he would have died sooner had he not fled the realms, he died within moments the first time he awakened thereafter.

My... you've become quite heated the closer this conversation hits home for you. One might begin to think there is some realization creeping in that the sins of your order are not only haunting you but gaining ground. There is nowhere left to run, no shadows in which to hide. Soon you must turn and stare that ghastly truth in the eye... if you have any steel left in you, Solamnian.
So where and when I've supported Ulric? Please enlighten me.

About your newest RP-excuse for killing Jar. It could be nice lie if it wasn't for your own ego-stroking-notes:

| Irk, thane (sp?) of the Neidar, the dwarf |
| Jar, his beloved minotaur friend and slave fighter |
| Valandil, another warm minotaur slave friend |
| Kvator, a half-bred Solamnian warrior and mummer |
| Carlof, an ogre and another close friend of the dwarf |
|

so somehow Carlof made the list (without being killed in the first assault), but actually Morg was the one left from the list (for some reason). Yeah right. You failed as detective/investigator then, now you fail as a lier as well. Pretty sad considering you are trying that hard. :(

Emraht

Post by Emraht » 03 Feb 2016 23:22

Kvator wrote: so somehow Carlof made the list (without being killed in the first assault), but actually Morg was the one left from the list (for some reason). Yeah right. You failed as detective/investigator then, now you fail as a lier as well. Pretty sad considering you are trying that hard. :(
Knight, I entreat you as your friend, your confidant. Someone is trying very hard. Agreed. That someone is you. It's painfully obvious, and we all feel it. You're hurting. Your beliefs are being dispelled as illusions. The walls of the keep close round and begin to feel more like a prison. Your head goes under. You flail for the surface, for air, for Truth... but you can't grasp it.

You may not be ready for the Truth. When you are, come East. There is much left to be revealed, and you can play a part in what's to come. There are causes still left unsullied, still worth fighting for.

Come back... come back...

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 03 Feb 2016 23:26

Emraht wrote:
Kvator wrote: so somehow Carlof made the list (without being killed in the first assault), but actually Morg was the one left from the list (for some reason). Yeah right. You failed as detective/investigator then, now you fail as a lier as well. Pretty sad considering you are trying that hard. :(
Knight, I entreat you as your friend, your confidant. Someone is trying very hard. Agreed. That someone is you. It's painfully obvious, and we all feel it. You're hurting. Your beliefs are being dispelled as illusions. The walls of the keep close round and begin to feel more like a prison. Your head goes under. You flail for the surface, for air, for Truth... but you can't grasp it.

You may not be ready for the Truth. When you are, come East. There is much left to be revealed, and you can play a part in what's to come. There are causes still left unsullied, still worth fighting for.

Come back... come back...
Whatever.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 03 Feb 2016 23:29

Just to state the obvious.
This is a web forum.
This is not a place for RPing, its a place for discussing in-game things from a out of character standpoint.
Kindly get off your high horse Emmy.
Perhaps you fucked up, perhaps you didnt.
Doesnt really matter as long as you can defend the actions to the people whos opinions matter(as in not the people here)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Emraht

Post by Emraht » 03 Feb 2016 23:36

Amberlee wrote: This is not a place for RPing, its a place for discussing in-game things from a out of character standpoint.
FAQ

You will find no such support for your premise here. *Until that changes, what anyone chooses to do or not do here is their choice.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 03 Feb 2016 23:50

so to clarify: met Grand Master for the first time since the topic started:

His tunic is decorated with the symbol of the Order of the Crown.
Ulric walks the paths of holiness.

and no 'ingame info' available to Kvator

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/