Halflings of Faerun Racial Guild

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
finwe
Wizard

Re: Halflings of Faerun Racial Guild

Post by finwe » 20 Jan 2017 15:17

gorboth wrote:And congrats to Finwe on opening a brand new guild for Genesis!

We add this to his already long list of distinguished wizard accomplishments and contributions over the years.

G.

Thank you, Gorboth.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 20 Jan 2017 15:30

My favourite halfling was Foxilon Cardluck from the Forgotten Realms comics... a professional magic-item thief and card swindler... who also had a previous addiction to a hallucinogenic cheese-like substance called "cheeese."

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_FrdQs3vQSHQ/SjLyQ ... B10%5D.jpg
http://lh4.ggpht.com/-0QrtifCGSQ0/UQXiL ... 25255D.png

Loved those comics...

Celemir
Wanderer

Post by Celemir » 20 Jan 2017 17:36

The guild seems great and lots of fun emotes, its great to see titles on a racial guild again but if i could put a finger on someting i do miss a last name. Could be great if we had a list to set in front of the title.
Great work :)

finwe
Wizard

Post by finwe » 20 Jan 2017 22:47

Celemir wrote:The guild seems great and lots of fun emotes, its great to see titles on a racial guild again but if i could put a finger on someting i do miss a last name. Could be great if we had a list to set in front of the title.
Great work :)
thanks for the input. I'll look into it.

Finwe

Celemir
Wanderer

Post by Celemir » 24 Jan 2017 12:59

Somebody have been so.. kind making this great list that might be worth stea... i mean borrowing for some input ideas and such for hin names.
The should be quite comparable to the forgotten realm setting.
http://worldofcharun.com/index.php?title=Halfling_Names

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 22 May 2017 07:12

I joined the guild very recently and oh boy it really feels awesome! The titles seem quite nice, though I miss having a surname indeed (having migrated from our adventuresome cousins), will they be added or does the result in <exa me> get too long for a racial? (or something more substantial like a lore reason despite the families being a thing) Final note: hsearch function is awesomely fun and can give a little interesting spin in the daily life on the Donut, I really appreciate it. Thanks for the great guild and cool little area!

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 24 May 2017 10:46

Drazson wrote:I joined the guild very recently and oh boy it really feels awesome! The titles seem quite nice, though I miss having a surname indeed (having migrated from our adventuresome cousins), will they be added or does the result in <exa me> get too long for a racial? (or something more substantial like a lore reason despite the families being a thing) Final note: hsearch function is awesomely fun and can give a little interesting spin in the daily life on the Donut, I really appreciate it. Thanks for the great guild and cool little area!
We don't have any defined restrictions on how long a title can be. If a racial guild includes surnames is completely up the guildmaster, and designer of it, in this case Finwe.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 24 May 2017 15:41

I was pretty interested in the halfling guild for my hobbit. That was until I learned there were no last names. It's a neat guild, of course. But what I love about the adventuresome hobbit guild are the last names.

finwe
Wizard

Post by finwe » 03 Sep 2017 20:57

Halflings can now select a surname. A big thank you to Arman for adding this. He is The Man, the Myth. :)

Finwe

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Post by Sibbedidenn » 04 Sep 2017 01:11

THE LEGEND!!!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/