View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 23 Oct 2018 08:32

Forum rules


- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.



Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Dragonarmy revisited 
Author Message
Wizard

Joined: 24 Apr 2012 20:03
Posts: 59
Amberlee wrote:
Welcome to the death of evil guilds in Genesis.
Hope the people in charge are proud.


Well RDA is pretty active


24 Aug 2017 06:44
Profile
Myth

Joined: 06 Mar 2012 00:14
Posts: 1660
Boreaulam wrote:
Amberlee wrote:
Welcome to the death of evil guilds in Genesis.
Hope the people in charge are proud.


Well RDA is pretty active



Well yea, they COULDNT really go lower down with a recode, now could they? :P

For them its awesome, they have been boosted, BDA have been nerfed and nerfs are always shit


24 Aug 2017 14:33
Profile
Great Adventurer
User avatar

Joined: 06 Mar 2010 14:39
Posts: 186
Location: Behind your back
Draugor wrote:
Boreaulam wrote:
Amberlee wrote:
Welcome to the death of evil guilds in Genesis.
Hope the people in charge are proud.


Well RDA is pretty active



Well yea, they COULDNT really go lower down with a recode, now could they? :P

For them its awesome, they have been boosted, BDA have been nerfed and nerfs are always shit


I want an OP upgrade to my guilds!

_________________
As an explorer, you have done enough to retire.


24 Aug 2017 16:27
Profile
Adventurer

Joined: 22 Dec 2010 10:43
Posts: 85
Hay dare you change my guild to make more sense! I quit!!


24 Aug 2017 18:14
Profile
Myth

Joined: 08 Mar 2010 19:50
Posts: 1354
Location: Kristiansund, Norway
Enter the trolls..

_________________
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.


24 Aug 2017 18:21
Profile
Great Adventurer
User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2016 17:13
Posts: 185
Dorrien wrote:
Hay dare you change my guild to make more sense! I quit!!


Come again?


24 Aug 2017 18:29
Profile
Titan

Joined: 02 Sep 2010 21:25
Posts: 466
this topic is pure gold!

My personal favs:

1 - Rangers used as argument for goodie guilds being overpowered (best one i guess)
2 - Knights "best solo grinders" :DDDDDDD
3 - Ppl that had nothing to do with BDA success (if destroying half of the mud can be considered as success) being so vocal about game knowledge/technical advantage of BDA players being the key for this success

Please continue.


25 Aug 2017 21:05
Profile
Myth

Joined: 08 Mar 2010 19:50
Posts: 1354
Location: Kristiansund, Norway
Kvator wrote:
this topic is pure gold!

My personal favs:

1 - Rangers used as argument for goodie guilds being overpowered (best one i guess)
2 - Knights "best solo grinders" :DDDDDDD
3 - Ppl that had nothing to do with BDA success (if destroying half of the mud can be considered as success) being so vocal about game knowledge/technical advantage of BDA players being the key for this success

Please continue.



Ok will continue.
Since you are fucking oblivious to the fact that they outsized their opponents by the equivalent of 2 mortal levels when they did it.

_________________
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.


25 Aug 2017 22:55
Profile
Titan

Joined: 02 Sep 2010 21:25
Posts: 466
Amberlee wrote:
Kvator wrote:
this topic is pure gold!

My personal favs:

1 - Rangers used as argument for goodie guilds being overpowered (best one i guess)
2 - Knights "best solo grinders" :DDDDDDD
3 - Ppl that had nothing to do with BDA success (if destroying half of the mud can be considered as success) being so vocal about game knowledge/technical advantage of BDA players being the key for this success

Please continue.



Ok will continue.
Since you are fucking oblivious to the fact that they outsized their opponents by the equivalent of 2 mortal levels when they did it.


Yes, cause due to poor PVP system on Genesis it's like the one of only few ways to actually kill non-afk ppl (others are -now banned- autohunting and super luck).
So you don't consider grindig super-quickly and efficiently a part of game knowledge/technical skill? :)


25 Aug 2017 23:12
Profile
Rising Hero

Joined: 27 Jun 2011 13:20
Posts: 371
There come Dorrien and Kvator to turn this into a troll fest.


30 Aug 2017 19:43
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software.