Human wishing to join the dunedain. Houses willing?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Millerfax
Greenhorne

Human wishing to join the dunedain. Houses willing?

Post by Millerfax » 28 Jan 2018 20:25

Hi, I am Millerfax. I am a human wishing to join the dunedain. I was wondering if there are any lords or ladies of the dunedain on forums who would accept me into their house. If they could post here or mail me in-game on how I could do so that would be fantastic.

Alteor
Adept

Re: Human wishing to join the dunedain. Houses willing?

Post by Alteor » 28 Jan 2018 20:30

I am Lord of House Belecthor

correct course of action for you would be find me ICly somehow, a good start is visit Dunedain Hall, I left books there to help decide what house you want, and you can read there listo f active lords and some lore and so on.

Etanukar
Adept

Post by Etanukar » 29 Jan 2018 20:37

Since the dunedain houses don't offer much beyond the ability to roleplay, oh and don't forget the axe skill, because everyone knows the dunedain were lumberjacks above all else, we take roleplay pretty seriously. Develop your character story and approach the bloodline you choose. Pretty simple for the active houses anyway.

Alteor
Adept

Post by Alteor » 29 Jan 2018 21:22

Millerfax after a inicial in-game hiccup (that to be honest was hilarious) he got the gist and is RPing now :)

He already approached me to discuss the library books, lore, etc.. :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/