View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 19 Jan 2018 17:02

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Traveller guild 
Novice

Regarding the somewhat archaic "find another traveller to get a badge for you so you can join the guild" : Would it be possible to change this requirement for something that instead could be done automatically, but with at least some level of effort?

The suggestion I have right now is to use the delivery offices that exist around the realms already. To become a Traveller, as a means of proof that you have some travel under your belt you could require x amount of delivery office tasks to be finished before you can join.

Any thoughts about that?

12 Jun 2017 15:11
Wizard

Oooh. That sounds good. I don't know how the badge fits the theme of the Travellers better than your idea. Kudos!

12 Jun 2017 17:33
Rising Hero

You can do it automatically :)

12 Jun 2017 19:50
Novice

Kvator wrote:

I didn't think that was possible. How do you do that? Kill the guard and go in and join? (if you're skilled/big enough?)

12 Jun 2017 20:12
Rising Hero

Trog wrote:
Kvator wrote:

I didn't think that was possible. How do you do that? Kill the guard and go in and join? (if you're skilled/big enough?)

you have to find traveller that is npc :P

12 Jun 2017 21:27
Wizard

Trog wrote:
Regarding the somewhat archaic "find another traveller to get a badge for you so you can join the guild" : Would it be possible to change this requirement for something that instead could be done automatically, but with at least some level of effort?

The suggestion I have right now is to use the delivery offices that exist around the realms already. To become a Traveller, as a means of proof that you have some travel under your belt you could require x amount of delivery office tasks to be finished before you can join.

Any thoughts about that?

Currently you still have to find another Traveler to give you a badge, but as Kvator mentioned some NPCs are willing to help you out. You may just have to do a favor or two for them.

For a future revision of the guild I think I may steal your idea!

13 Jun 2017 05:00
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]