SoHM

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Luma
Adept

Re: SoHM

Post by Luma » 20 Jul 2017 10:27

Leti wrote:
SoHM is fully open. WoHS is a seperate guild in development where you need to have cut your teeth in the SoHM before being considered for membership.

There are no obligations for SoHM members to role play in a particular way any more than a mercenary or glad. There is also no obligation for the SoHM members to be invited to join the WoHS if they aren't prepared to follow the guild rules or behaviour standards. I am sure many SoHM members will be fine with not joining the WoHS... it isn't for everyone.
Praise the Lord!
I have met many magi on both sides of the spectrum. Some who are strongly looking forward to the opening of WoHS and have dreams of spots in the Conclave, and are preparing for their test in whatever ways they can think of, and others who "Serve (layman/racial guild) with (weapon of choice/virtue) and magic".

Also, the coffee and tea in the Tower is amazing! I can understand why; you need it to stay up late memorizing spells, brewing potions, and the likes.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 20 Mar 2018 18:18

Since the former discord group for SoHM/WoHS was defunct and no one was inviting new members, or had permission to do so, I set up a new one.

Here is the link for y'all.

https://discord.gg/qSQxpFR
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 20 Mar 2018 18:19

I even welcome you to join it Arman.
Might be nice for you as the creator to get a more hands on to how things actually are as a member of the guild and how it works in day to day play :)
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 21 Mar 2018 07:12

Amberlee wrote:I even welcome you to join it Arman.
Might be nice for you as the creator to get a more hands on to how things actually are as a member of the guild and how it works in day to day play :)
Thanks for the offer... I'll pass, and stick with text-based comms. You northerners would struggle with my Aussie accent... and sense of humour ;).

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 21 Mar 2018 07:19

Arman wrote:
Thanks for the offer... I'll pass, and stick with text-based comms. You northerners would struggle with my Aussie accent... and sense of humour ;).

Well its a textchat :P Noone uses the voicechannel ;) Chicken :D

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 21 Mar 2018 17:11

Arman wrote:

Doubt it, but as Draugor said.
Purely text based communication.
Besides Aussie accents are easy ;)

sylphan
Veteran

Post by sylphan » 21 Mar 2018 18:34

Amberlee wrote:Besides Aussie accents are easy ;)
Yeah Liverpudlian or West Indian can be way tougher than Aussie.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 21 Mar 2018 18:47

If Arman joins us I promise to sing in the voicechat.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 21 Mar 2018 19:16

Now now.
You don't want to scare him away :P

Luma
Adept

Post by Luma » 22 Mar 2018 06:47

I added mods to the previous chat, and ways to add new members.
(Had no idea this was something people were concerned about/wanted to be changed, sorry this wasn't addressed earlier :)
Here is the link: https://discord.gg/PNGc4P

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/