Hint?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Shesara
Beginner

Hint?

Post by Shesara » 16 Jan 2018 00:21

So my ALT has found the apparatus in the mountains and wants to join the Necromancers, but he/she needs to dial a number between 000 and 999. Any hints where to find this number? :D

Have fun out there!

Syrk
Rising Hero

Re: Hint?

Post by Syrk » 16 Jan 2018 01:05

Shesara wrote:So my ALT has found the apparatus in the mountains and wants to join the Necromancers, but he/she needs to dial a number between 000 and 999. Any hints where to find this number? :D

Have fun out there!
The portal that is being created by operating that apparatus seems to be broken. I tried the apparatus some time back. The number is random one. I entered it a few times but could not pass portal when it appeared.

It seems the only way to join Necromancers is to ask one of them to summon portal for you. If you are evil, you can pass through it and once you are inside, joining the guild is trivial.

Nerull
Wizard

Post by Nerull » 16 Jan 2018 20:27

I think the apparatus is fixed again. Good luck.

Darken Rahl
Apprentice

Post by Darken Rahl » 30 Jan 2018 00:49

Shesara wrote:So my ALT has found the apparatus in the mountains and wants to join the Necromancers, but he/she needs to dial a number between 000 and 999. Any hints where to find this number? :D

Have fun out there!
Must be 666 :P

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/