Guilds of Genesis

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Guilds of Genesis

Post by Draugor » 20 Jul 2018 12:30

Berwyn wrote:

I heard that with this new tactic, Angmar's Army has no equals in terms of tanking. Perhaps you should test it with maggots. Besides everyone knows that mercenaries cannibalised their mattack from angmar smash and with their adaptability they can fake to be gurus in defence but in reality they're not :]

b.
Seriously, you need to lay off the crack

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 20 Jul 2018 15:56

I see no relevance of hashish eating agenda in the topic. Have you got anything else to say?

b.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 20 Jul 2018 16:01

Berwyn wrote:I see no relevance of hashish eating agenda in the topic. Have you got anything else to say?

b.
Hashish aint crack to begin with and you never have any point, its all rambling, as proved by your previous post.

Arman, its 100% fair that Warlocks has to wait for weeks for their spells and we just got it even more lengthened and thus lost alot of spells while EW just has to grind t oget em? :P Not even that long mind you.

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 20 Jul 2018 17:28

Draugor wrote:Arman, its 100% fair that Warlocks has to wait for weeks for their spells and we just got it even more lengthened and thus lost alot of spells while EW just has to grind t oget em? :P Not even that long mind you.

And here i though the whine would stop. @nerull, stop coding stuff to prevent Draugor from his max titles.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 20 Jul 2018 17:28

We disagree on one of the fundamental things here Arman.
In my opinion thematics is NOT king.
Functionability is king.

Here is why.
People will go for the better options... BECAUSE if they don't they end up getting ganked by opposing sides without a fighting chance.
Yes Layman guilds ARE that important.

I would love to say this is a RP game above all, but unfortunately it's not.
This is a PvE/PvP game that has a good RP community, and myself I count myself as one of the more dedicated RPers.
In this game where we lose so much time and work if we get killed, why would we ever choose a lesser option?
Why would these lesser options even be there?
That's a waste of both our time and your time.

Now I think we all can agree that Heralds were a horrible option before the recode.
A point to ponder would be to perhaps ask yourself WHY would some of the longtime members there express they would really just go back to having the old powers compared to how unplayable they are now?
Perhaps talk to some of those longtime members and get their opinion on it instead of railroading changes that hinders the gameplay to the degree the guild becomes undesireable again.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 20 Jul 2018 17:35

Alisa wrote:
Draugor wrote:Arman, its 100% fair that Warlocks has to wait for weeks for their spells and we just got it even more lengthened and thus lost alot of spells while EW just has to grind t oget em? :P Not even that long mind you.

And here i though the whine would stop. @nerull, stop coding stuff to prevent Draugor from his max titles.
Meh, hopefully EW gets the same very soon, should prolly add corruption that the valar has to EC aswell just for funs? Arman, do it : ] "You have spells, but dont use em" would be awesome for Alisa :P

Dhez
Great Adventurer

Post by Dhez » 20 Jul 2018 18:39

I want to declare Berwyn as a Genesis national treasure, and wish that a statue of him be placed in the game, by the mountains, and with it a command to ask it for an opinion, and that it answers with one of these golden quotes.

He can be like a Genesis Lao Tse.
You see a mousetrap. I see free cheese and a challenge.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 20 Jul 2018 20:49

To be honest ;) most opinions here are superficial. Let's test thoroughly these... Warlocks and then give a nice, thoughtful feedback, so that we can all benefit. As for my opinion, it's a human right, is it not?

b.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 20 Jul 2018 21:44

Berwyn wrote:To be honest ;) most opinions here are superficial. Let's test thoroughly these... Warlocks and then give a nice, thoughtful feedback, so that we can all benefit. As for my opinion, it's a human right, is it not?

b.

Dude, you talk in circles and so incohearant that not alot of people ahve any idea what you're rambling about, so I'm starting to think you're an alien and thus human rights dont apply :P

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 21 Jul 2018 01:17

Draugor wrote:
Berwyn wrote:I see no relevance of hashish eating agenda in the topic. Have you got anything else to say?

b.
Hashish aint crack to begin with and you never have any point, its all rambling, as proved by your previous post.

Arman, its 100% fair that Warlocks has to wait for weeks for their spells and we just got it even more lengthened and thus lost alot of spells while EW just has to grind t oget em? :P Not even that long mind you.
Doesn't have anything to do with fairness. It has to do with the guild meeting the four principles I outlined previously.

Is it fair that warlocks get 40% more combat aid (as do all layman magic guilds) than other layman guilds? Only if the drawback conditions are met. When reviewing the design of the warlocks in October last year spell progression/gain was something that was explicitly flagged as one of those drawbacks. On review post-opening, spells were being gained quicker than anticipated so it has been tweaked.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/