The new Minstrel upgrade.

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kvator
Champion

Re: The new Minstrel upgrade.

Post by Kvator » 13 May 2018 21:41

Hope it won't be another generic clerical guild (heal, rest, light etc).

With OOTS now opened we have already 2 of these (OOTS + Heralds).

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 14 May 2018 00:01

Kvator wrote:Hope it won't be another generic clerical guild (heal, rest, light etc).

With OOTS now opened we have already 2 of these (OOTS + Heralds).
I don't think we want to have the same experiences simple reskinned. At this point we are exploring canvases, ranging from a blank one to touching up an old one.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 14 May 2018 00:10

Mim wrote:
Arman wrote: We are phasing out 'stop fight' spells.
In the case of phasing out PAX from Minstrels I do belive the rest of the current songs really need a boost for the guild to be worthwile.
A healing song (weak and mana consuming), a song that gives light temporary in one room (almost useless), a song that raise fatigue (somewhat useful), a damage song (low damage with a very high mana cost) and a song that raises disciplin (useless) will not attract many players.

It's somewhat sad as the consept is very appealing.
The guildhall is nice and the different muses and instruments could be used to differ players within the guild from one another, which is not how they are today.

Genesis without Minstrels would be a game with one less feature.
I personally hope the guild could live on one way or the other.

The RP aspect is not included in the text above.
I assume there might be those players who enjoy that part of the guild.
Thanks Mim, this sort of feedback is what I was after.

Rincon
Great Adventurer

Post by Rincon » 14 May 2018 19:40

IF I remember correctly vibrato's power depended once on your enemy's alignment. So, yes it costed a lot of mana but delivered quite a punch. A well timed vibrato could cause your enemy to wimpy.

But then again I might be wrong :-) It was ages ago, back in the days when Blizzard was a Neidar/minstrel.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/