The Army of Angmar needs a new name.

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Which is more suited?

The Ticklers of Angmar
14%
The Masters of Slow Growth
10%
The Intentionally Held Back Experience Crew
10%
The Buzz Killjoys of the Misty Mountains
5%
The Elephants in the Room
5%
The Forgotten Plague of old who are now Innoculated
5%
The Unplayable Force of the Lich King
5%
The Snails of Experience
5%
The Masochist Army of Empty Guildhalls
43%

Total votes: 21

Draugor
Myth

Re: The Army of Angmar needs a new name.

Post by Draugor » 21 Jul 2019 14:18

Kvator wrote:
Draugor wrote:
Kvator wrote:log ur kender and check it for yourself :)

race should be a factor in balancing guild (taking into account min maxing that players do constanly) - if it's not then balancing team is doing it wrong (as expected :) )
Busy on my main but I have already checked it, quite alot when playing him :) I have also checked how it actually is as AA. It's not my fault you're wrong :P

And if you take race into account we need to make all guilds one-racial cause any guild that has multiple will be gimped in one way or another compared to their guildmembers :P
It's already like this anyway. You can pick gobbo for this guild? 90% of members are gobbo etc.
Well obviously, they are vastly superior statwise but again, race is not considered in balance.
And it cant be when balancing guilds since again, multiple races can join most guilds :P

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 21 Jul 2019 14:30

Draugor wrote: Well obviously, they are vastly superior statwise but again, race is not considered in balance.
And it cant be when balancing guilds since again, multiple races can join most guilds :P
Of course it can (and should) be lol.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 21 Jul 2019 14:35

Kvator wrote:
Draugor wrote: Well obviously, they are vastly superior statwise but again, race is not considered in balance.
Of course it can (and should) be lol.
Yes yes, go be missguided elsewhere, this is a thread about Angmar sorely needing some minor tweaks so they dont suck on a kendery level :P

Zugzug
Veteran

Post by Zugzug » 21 Jul 2019 15:00

This thread starts to resemble:

https://streamable.com/s/i5bga/yghvxb

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 21 Jul 2019 15:05

Draugor wrote: Yes yes, go be missguided elsewhere, this is a thread about Angmar sorely needing some minor tweaks so they dont suck on a kendery level :P
Yes yes, go misguide elsewhere (like the bs about AA being on kenders lvl) :P

Meercat
Beginner

Post by Meercat » 21 Jul 2019 16:01

Heyyyyyyyyy! Hi!

As a founding member and co-author of the kender guild I'd like to clear something up. Kender were never meant to be a tank guild, they were a support guild with heavy roleplaying. If you want to min-max with best tank guild or best dps guild, find another guild.

And another thing! This thread is to talk about Angmar. You should stop hijacking every thread to make it about yourselves, that's why no one wants to chat here on the forums. Create a kender sucks thread and stop making everything about your crusade.

And now, back to the Angmar discussion which will be roundly dismissed by the immortals who hate evil players! Enjoy!

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 21 Jul 2019 16:13

Meercat wrote:Heyyyyyyyyy! Hi!

As a founding member and co-author of the kender guild I'd like to clear something up. Kender were never meant to be a tank guild, they were a support guild with heavy roleplaying. If you want to min-max with best tank guild or best dps guild, find another guild.
Cool. Dynamite was never meant to kill ppl.

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 21 Jul 2019 16:30

Meercat wrote:And now, back to the Angmar discussion which will be roundly dismissed by the immortals who hate evil players! Enjoy!
Nailed it.
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 21 Jul 2019 16:56

Looks like the people have spoken.

The Army of Angmar's new name should be The Masochist Army of Empty Guildhalls. Not my choice, but I guess majority rules.

Validity of name proven

aalist
You know that the following full-time soldiers of the Army are awake:
Nils the Dreadful Sergeant, male goblin
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 22 Jul 2019 00:44

nils wrote:
Meercat wrote:And now, back to the Angmar discussion which will be roundly dismissed by the immortals who hate evil players! Enjoy!
Nailed it.
That's not true. We hate all players equally ;P

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/