Explosive Syntax

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zorakos2
Greenhorne

Explosive Syntax

Post by Zorakos2 » 19 Feb 2020 01:44

Hi!

So I recently discovered the explosives, and ran into an issue: IDK how to build them! I have a max build skill, designs, and the actual parts, but i can't build them! Am I too small, is there a specific syntax?

Please help!
Zorakos II
:mrgreen:

Zorakos2
Greenhorne

Re: Explosive Syntax

Post by Zorakos2 » 19 Feb 2020 01:45

Sorry I didn't mean to post twice...

Callimachus
Beginner

Re: Explosive Syntax

Post by Callimachus » 21 Feb 2020 06:14

To build the explosive device, you will need to be in a different area from the Design rooms. Figure out how to get to that area -- examine everything and you will likely see something you might want to perform an action on. All the syntax you need is given to you, but some of it is dependent upon where you are standing.

Also, only Inventors can train build as a skill and this quest can be done by everyone, as far I can tell. My point is, you don't need to train build to complete this quest. And ask the various gnomes for help... they seem quite willing to tell you what you need to do.

Edit: This thread should probably be on the Help board rather than here.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/