Un-Adapting Skills?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zorakos2
Greenhorne

Un-Adapting Skills?

Post by Zorakos2 » 22 Feb 2020 17:57

I recently found myself in a bit of a tricky situation. I had switched races, but all of a sudden my sneaking adaptation went down in level significantly, but my points stayed the same. I decided to want to restart my adapting, and left the guild only to rejoin in less than a second. But... now my 53 skill points towards sneak are now still allocated but my remaining skillponts are in the negative! Pls help!

:mrgreen:

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Un-Adapting Skills?

Post by Cherek » 22 Feb 2020 18:01

Zorakos2 wrote:
22 Feb 2020 17:57
I recently found myself in a bit of a tricky situation. I had switched races, but all of a sudden my sneaking adaptation went down in level significantly, but my points stayed the same. I decided to want to restart my adapting, and left the guild only to rejoin in less than a second. But... now my 53 skill points towards sneak are now still allocated but my remaining skillponts are in the negative! Pls help!

:mrgreen:

I think you probably need to <mail aop> from any post office. It doesn't sound right.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/