Master of all trades, but jack of none?

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Redblade
Adept

Re: Master of all trades, but jack of none?

Post by Redblade » 09 Sep 2020 21:07

So then again are you suggesting that the "complete control" is being misused?
Auta i lómë, Aurë entuluva!
The Night is passing, Day shall come again!

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 09 Sep 2020 22:37

EW is the purest form of ball-busting I've seen. It's not bullshit only for evil-aligned.

Anfalas
Wanderer

Post by Anfalas » 10 Sep 2020 01:45

Amberlee wrote:
09 Sep 2020 20:55
Taro wrote:
09 Sep 2020 18:20
Amberlee wrote:
09 Sep 2020 16:32

No.
Redblade attempted to do that.
The fact is that it's a layman under the complete control of a goodie OCC guild.
It really ends there.
And that makes it not neutral? I've seen a BDA/Worshipper traveling with a Cleric, it's not as if there's any issue with evil Worshippers. Not seen any issue with evil members of that guild.
Really?
Don't get me wrong I have seen it to and I know exactly who those people are.
Said character is no longer a BDA either fyi.
There is no restriction in the code but don't make the mistake of thinking that they are not run by goodies and that fact has major consequences.
Actually, last I knew, they still have BDA/EW members. But, that could have changed in the past short while.

The fact that EC is good aligned has nothing to do with how the council deals with Seekers and EW members. If they follow the rules and roleplay/themes that are a part of the guild, the council doesn't care about someone's alignment. People that don't agree with them use the "goodie council" as an argument and the council will never air their decisions here of all places (geez, I wonder why?). Thus, the rumours/stigma continue.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 10 Sep 2020 09:35

Anfalas wrote:
10 Sep 2020 01:45
People that don't agree with them use the "goodie council" as an argument and the council will never air their decisions here of all places (geez, I wonder why?). Thus, the rumours/stigma continue.
This.

+ ppl that don't agree with them are actually the loudest group on this mud

Thalric
Rising Hero

Post by Thalric » 10 Sep 2020 14:00

No... they're the loudest group on forum/discord.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/