Neidar / AA

Only validated game players have access in this forum. Use this forum to discuss guilds. Note that as a general rule, guild abilities should not be revealed.
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Lindros

Re: Neidar / AA

Post by Lindros » 26 Mar 2010 16:37

Tarax the Terrible wrote:Neidar not neutral in practice, which is sort of the problem...

I have reservations about giving a stun to people in warlike guilds.
It was no fun as a BDA facing off against shield slammers and knowing you were going to get your ass kicked every single time.
I guess the situation is moving on a little with recodes but still seems like certain people loose out again and again.

But I honestly think Neidar plus slammer is overkill on the tanking and Poet was right :?

Lets just get one thing straight, shieldslam is no equal to monks ability to stunn people.

Having read your thoughts in the thread concerning layman guilds, where you think neidars
should get more damage instead of tanking through slamming.

Well considering neidar are walking tanks, giving them more firepower would not be a good option.
Neidars are open to join other layman guilds if they want to focus on damage(sure their options are not super
but still).

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 26 Mar 2010 23:09

You are still lucky that shieldslam is different from the very first version which OCC Neidar guild used to have at the beginning. All the target could see was 'You have been slammed' and then you would not even feel the hits you received when being stunned.
two or three neidars were able to keep the target paralyzed for entire fight by rotating the slam. Of course the ability didnt last long and got replaced with battlerage, which was rubbish ;)

And then Arman promised to code Shieldbearers by Christmas, which never happened :) so Blizzard decided to wiz and have it done instead since the clan really needed proper layman option.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 26 May 2010 16:35

Tarax the Terrible wrote:Actually had a spar with a AA 3 levels lower in mortal rank and tried not plexing him, I had underestimated him greatly and he beat the sh1t out of me. AA against a minotaur is plenty sick, especially if they use the blackened whip.
just remembered - I kicked your sorry butt when you were a monk with loads of plex in your hands :lol: I did that in front of a crowd too :mrgreen:

Tarax the Terrible
Myth

Post by Tarax the Terrible » 31 May 2010 16:55

Laurel wrote:
Tarax the Terrible wrote:Actually had a spar with a AA 3 levels lower in mortal rank and tried not plexing him, I had underestimated him greatly and he beat the sh1t out of me. AA against a minotaur is plenty sick, especially if they use the blackened whip.
just remembered - I kicked your sorry butt when you were a monk with loads of plex in your hands :lol: I did that in front of a crowd too :mrgreen:
The arena match was fixed... I collected big after throwing it. :twisted:
Looking forward to a rematch with more real consequences..
http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/
Join up and help each other with Quests :)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 31 May 2010 18:23

xcuses, xcuses ;)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/