View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 12 Dec 2017 08:25

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
GWC and GMCP Wishlist 
Wizard

Trigger groups
More options are needed to group triggers and aliases and enable/disable in one go. Additional sorting options would also be nice.

Multiple commands in input field
ZMud supports entering multiple lines of text using ctrl + enter and allows those to be executed in one go.

Zmud style paths
Not speedwalking through the map, but actual recorded movements, optionally reversable.

Color options
Option to change the default text color

On screen keys
For people playing with ipads and such, add an overlay with programmable keys.

Programmable keys
Allow the creation of hotkeys

Logging
Store the output of the session to a logfile.

Warning on duplicate aliases

Items gone missing? Check the changelog

20 Aug 2013 20:14
Wanderer

There're a few things I'd like to see added to the GMCP library:

• character.vitals.fatigue - give the level of fatigue that the character is currently at. Currently there's only the amount that the character is burdened by stuff.
  • character.vitals.inventory - gives an object with the names and amounts of items that are in the player's backpack. (If it's more than one can readily count, then gives the string representation instead.)
  • room.mobs - gives an object with the names and amounts of a particular type of mob within the room. Also should show NPC's and players.
  • room.items - gives an object with the names and amounts of items that are on the ground. (If it's more than one can readily count, then gives the string representation instead.)

Please also make these available in the webclient which seems to be a special case or something as not everything in the GMCP library is currently available.

14 May 2015 07:59
Profile WWW
Wanderer

character.vitals.equipped - returns an object that has what is worn broken up into different types. (I say vitals because there currently isn't any cubbyhole for them that is better suited.)

22 May 2015 08:37
Profile WWW
Wanderer

Vlek wrote:
There're a few things I'd like to see added to the GMCP library:

• character.vitals.fatigue - give the level of fatigue that the character is currently at. Currently there's only the amount that the character is burdened by stuff.
  • character.vitals.inventory - gives an object with the names and amounts of items that are in the player's backpack. (If it's more than one can readily count, then gives the string representation instead.)
  • room.mobs - gives an object with the names and amounts of a particular type of mob within the room. Also should show NPC's and players.
  • room.items - gives an object with the names and amounts of items that are on the ground. (If it's more than one can readily count, then gives the string representation instead.)

Please also make these available in the webclient which seems to be a special case or something as not everything in the GMCP library is currently available.

I honestly haven't been playing because I was really hoping that room.mobs and room.items would be implemented and I wanted to wait for that before I started scripting again.

13 Dec 2015 06:17
Profile WWW
Expert

encumbrance

I would guess logic place would be char.vitals.encumbrance

22 Apr 2016 12:25
Apprentice

Vlek wrote:
I honestly haven't been playing because I was really hoping that room.mobs and room.items would be implemented and I wanted to wait for that before I started scripting again.

While I am not a wizard, I think such items are quite clearly not on agenda, because they would allow for full botting, which is directly agaimst Genesis (and most other morpg) policy.

26 Apr 2016 10:23
Greenhorne

How about Github import/export? That would make it easier to edit triggers and aliases in a text editor.

As an aside, is the source to the GWC available online?

10 Sep 2017 21:35
Adept

Vlek wrote:
*character.vitals.fatigue - give the level of fatigue that the character is currently at. Currently there's only the amount that the character is burdened by stuff.
*room.mobs - gives an object with the names and amounts of a particular type of mob within the room. Also should show NPC's and players.

yes please :D

10 Sep 2017 23:39
Beginner

I'd like to see field in gmcp.comm.channel that specifies whether message comes from player or npc so I can easily filter out npc spam while fighting them and not miss important messages from friends :)

Unless it was already added an I never noticed that.

18 Oct 2017 08:20
Rising Hero

Try this

Code:
mud.Process.outgoing.gmcp("core.options",{"npc_comms":"off"})

I think you'll have to put it on alias and run it every session. I didn't manage to find a trigger that works for logging in.

18 Oct 2017 10:01
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next