Lapidarium in color

General discussion about the Genesis Web Client located at https://www.genesismud.org/play/

Moderator: Eowul

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
kirsach
Wanderer

Lapidarium in color

Post by kirsach » 21 Nov 2015 02:28

Based on Britanica tips i have created very simple and in fact very primitive triggers that will presents stones with small description about their characteristics and with color the shows what type of imbue can these stone produce (Stat, Damage, race-sly, light/dark, other).
There are three trigers:
1. To replace first column of stones in lapidarium
2. To replace second column of stones in lapidarium
3. To modify a little the row in the table with names of stone types.

Description and colors can be of course changed by any of you. As I said these trigs are very primitive and for instance replace the regular name of the shield in some packs with the name of shieldstone from lapidarium. Maybe someone can fix this error. If yes. please put the fix here.

kirsach
Wanderer

Re: Lapidarium in color

Post by kirsach » 06 Dec 2015 02:47

kirsach wrote:Based on Britanica tips i have created very simple and in fact very primitive triggers that will presents stones with small description about their characteristics and with color the shows what type of imbue can these stone produce (Stat, Damage, race-sly, light/dark, other).
There are three trigers:
1. To replace first column of stones in lapidarium
2. To replace second column of stones in lapidarium
3. To modify a little the row in the table with names of stone types.

Description and colors can be of course changed by any of you. As I said these trigs are very primitive and for instance replace the regular name of the shield in some packs with the name of shieldstone from lapidarium. Maybe someone can fix this error. If yes. please put the fix here.
P.S.
Someone told me there was a bug in my txt file. I have just replaced it.
Attachments
Lapidarium.txt
(18.63 KiB) Downloaded 232 times

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/