Session - Triggers

Report bugs and suggest new features for the web client here.

Moderator: Eowul

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Drazson
Titan

Session - Triggers

Post by Drazson » 10 Jan 2020 11:19

Greetings,

I was on character A, who had a trigger active to stay awake. As an effect, it sets a 10 minute timeout for using an emote and saying something out of character. I logged out (I believe via <quit> as always) of A and logged in a second of mine, character B. Now the aformentioned trigger of A was still working and doing the same gwc.connection.send only this time skipping the timeout I had set. The trigger was not in B's triggers list, no aliases from A were passed over either, nor did aliases from A work for B despite not being in the list of aliases or something weird.

I can explain with the names of the characters and share the triggers and everything if you wish.

Skythus
Adventurer

Re: Session - Triggers

Post by Skythus » 13 Jan 2020 02:01

If you don't disable the trigger, it will continue to fire, after you quit or disconnect in the WebClient. This can be avoided by using the <idle off> argument if your alias allows it, or refreshing your browser.

cotillion
Site Admin

Post by cotillion » 02 Mar 2020 13:33

This was a bit tricky to fix but it should be fixed in the next version which will be released before christmas.

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 02 Mar 2020 17:01

Ah, that's awesome :) Thank you

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/