Alphabetization would be really useful

Report bugs and suggest new features for the web client here.

Moderator: Eowul

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Sibbedidenn
Adept

Re: Alphabetization would be really useful

Post by Sibbedidenn » 26 Jul 2017 06:35

I would also as well, be all right with the option to move triggers and alias' around so that you can organize them yourself. But yes, the yeas have been cast, I submit my own! Yea!

Sibbedidenn
Adept

Post by Sibbedidenn » 26 Jul 2017 06:39

BUT ... #wizards aren't your [pet gerbils].

finwe
Wizard

Post by finwe » 02 Sep 2017 23:56

mallor wrote:I would settle for commands to turn triggers off and on from command line.
/beroff /beron instead of having to go to triggers, find it, click it, disabled it.
Old school tiny fugue style :D

This is one reason I won't use the client, even for my wiz work. I still use zMud, and after decades of triggers, buttons, paths, and aliases, I aint switching over. :)

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 03 Sep 2017 00:00

finwe wrote:This is one reason I won't use the client, even for my wiz work. I still use zMud, and after decades of triggers, buttons, paths, and aliases, I aint switching over. :)
Switched from zmud to cmud and re-did my trigs. Best move I ever did.

Such OCD. <3
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

mallor
Rising Hero

Post by mallor » 20 Sep 2017 00:34

finwe wrote:
mallor wrote:I would settle for commands to turn triggers off and on from command line.
/beroff /beron instead of having to go to triggers, find it, click it, disabled it.
Old school tiny fugue style :D

This is one reason I won't use the client, even for my wiz work. I still use zMud, and after decades of triggers, buttons, paths, and aliases, I aint switching over. :)
Well client is all javascript, means highly customizable, I'm working on some ideas :)

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/