Average Grey Snakes.

Report bugs and suggest new features for the web client here.

Moderator: Eowul

Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
shija
Novice

Average Grey Snakes.

Post by shija » 30 Aug 2019 03:07

I was walking through Sparkle when I encountered an average grey snake. I picked it up, and found I could not get rid of it.
When I dropped it, it said "You dropped the snake"
When I checked my inventory, it was still there. I eventually dropped it in the charity box where it either reset or was picked up by some unfortunate soul.
I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not... but I hope it gets eventually fixed

Your snake-less freind, Shija.

Budwise
Veteran

Re: Average Grey Snakes.

Post by Budwise » 23 Jun 2020 15:37

You can drop it and vacate the room fast.
That way it should not have time to crawl into your inventory again.
Boxes, bins and huge crowds also works. Snake bingo, I call it.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Average Grey Snakes.

Post by Cherek » 24 Jun 2020 12:43

shija wrote:
30 Aug 2019 03:07
I was walking through Sparkle when I encountered an average grey snake. I picked it up, and found I could not get rid of it.
When I dropped it, it said "You dropped the snake"
When I checked my inventory, it was still there. I eventually dropped it in the charity box where it either reset or was picked up by some unfortunate soul.
I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not... but I hope it gets eventually fixed

Your snake-less freind, Shija.
It's not a bug, like Budwise said, the sneaky snakes crawl back into your inventory without you noticing it. They're harmless, just a fun thing you'll encounter if you visit a certain jungle-like place I believe. Guess one found its way to Sparkle through some player's inventory,

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/