Greetings Mortals! Mwahaha! (just kidding)

Feel free to introduce yourself to the community! Welcome!
Supervillain
Novice

Greetings Mortals! Mwahaha! (just kidding)

Post by Supervillain » 24 Oct 2018 20:47

Hello everyone!

I'd just like to introduce myself. Call me Supervillain or any variation on that if you like, or by any of my in-game character names listed in my signature.

I've been mudding off and on for many years, and playing games (particularly RPGs) from as far back as I can remember. I tried Genesis a year or so ago and found it enjoyable enough, but just couldn't find the time to play it much. I've been back a week or so now, and find it utterly enchanting. I hope to enjoy it much longer this time around, and so far have made several new friends and been part of some interesting adventures.

It's great to be here!
My in-game names (so far): Eyrielle, hobbit from the Shire.

gorboth
Site Admin

Re: Greetings Mortals! Mwahaha! (just kidding)

Post by gorboth » 24 Oct 2018 22:04

Welcome! Glad you found your way back to ... er ... hatch your villainous schemes? :-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Supervillain
Novice

Re: Greetings Mortals! Mwahaha! (just kidding)

Post by Supervillain » 24 Oct 2018 22:07

There's a bit of a story behind my chosen name. Way back in the days of AOL, I wanted something that I *thought* would confound spammers, so I spelled it soopervilin. It didn't work. Fast forward a few years, I finally decided to start spelling it correctly because people thought I was illiterate...and here we are today. I'm not all that nefarious, in fact quite the opposite. :P
My in-game names (so far): Eyrielle, hobbit from the Shire.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/