The big idiot has arrived

Feel free to introduce yourself to the community! Welcome!
Darneth
Beginner

The big idiot has arrived

Post by Darneth » 18 May 2019 03:25

I have not introduced myself yet and probably don't need to (because apparently most people in genesis know me and I don't know them which is creepy.) I had finally decided to test if my bad luck had worn off from my last character (who had went from hero to apprentice in a series of deaths.) and had re-joined the world of genesis. My re-joining happened a few months ago from when this was posted. I would really enjoy explaining my backstory but I have a feeling people would not care. :D
- Darneth

Kvator
Champion

Re: The big idiot has arrived

Post by Kvator » 18 May 2019 16:57

I do, explain pls.

Darneth
Beginner

Post by Darneth » 29 May 2019 15:54

The backstory of Darneth:
Darneth was born in a little fishing village and his parents were rarely there to take care of him, one night his parents had gone on a fishing trip and did not return. Darneth's parents' boat had been hit by a storm and sank. Darneth was still very little when his parents had died and was always alone because the other people had thought he was bad luck to be around. Darneth left the village a year after his parents had died in search of a place where he could be accepted. and that is as in-depth as I had gotten because that's when he would have entered the realms.
(basically another Disney story)
- Darneth

Thalric
Rising Hero

Post by Thalric » 29 May 2019 17:14

I have absolutely no idea of who you are. Isn't it nice?

Darneth
Beginner

Post by Darneth » 29 May 2019 17:53

yep I think...
- Darneth

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/