All a Twitter

Discuss ideas about promoting Genesis and inviting more players into the Genesis community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kitriana
Champion

All a Twitter

Post by Kitriana » 22 Nov 2016 16:59

For the latest Rumors, Gossip, Announcements...

https://twitter.com/Genesis_MUD
(Account is being run by a Player Run Promotion Group)

~~Feel free to PM Ody, Dhez, Amberlee or Myself if you want something publicized in the Feed. It is our discretion what gets published. ~~
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Kitriana
Champion

Re: All a Twitter

Post by Kitriana » 22 Nov 2016 18:29

Ok .. I'm starting to hear banter that some feel that this Twitter Account is a Propoganda Arm of a Single Group or a Selection of Groups.
I want to be clear .. the four of us who are posting messages are doing so in a completely OOC nature. Our goal is to create content that will interest both our current playerbase and perhaps draw outside interest from others. It is meant to provide information that might compel you to log into the game based on the happenings taking place. Please do not think this is a mechanism to support any one guild. It is not. We are acting purely in the interest of promoting Genesis, our love for the game, and to help broaden our community.

Some of the things we will be publishing:

Event Announcements
New Areas Opening
Common Board Notifcations
Weekly Task Reminders
Weekly Ranking Posting
Weddings or Anniversary Parties
Player Influx of High Numbers
Kroug Raids, Or any other Raids...
Announcements of War, Treaties, Alliances, etc.
Change in Krynn Plain Domination (in EITHER DIRECTION)
-- If Guilds want to create a Twitter Handle to post taking over sections of the plains . We will happily retweet those posts if that makes it easier. Could be kind of cool.
Sightings of Returning Players
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/