Website

Discuss ideas about promoting Genesis and inviting more players into the Genesis community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
cotillion
Site Admin

Re: Website

Post by cotillion » 11 Sep 2011 15:28

We're a bit short on CSS gurus.
If someone can fix the content section to scale better please let us know how.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 11 Sep 2011 21:22

Uther wrote:
Laurel wrote:Seren + Uther - hopeless cases :twisted: :roll: :lol:
Are we? Or we are ? I don't know if we are, but we might be? But if we aren't then we can't be?

Hopeless that is.
meditate upon this you shall, young padawan

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 14 Sep 2011 18:56

Rankings page is now linked to the actual website in the "Players" section. It has some glitches, but at least provides the information. (i.e. renegade perl script lurking at the bottom beneath non-functional links.)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 14 Sep 2011 19:28

Can we get the link to the Tower of Realms boards back too? I always use that to read the boards there....

Kit's player
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Recoba
Great Adventurer

Post by Recoba » 16 Sep 2011 10:22

For a change, I just went to the forums by way of the website, and realized that it's not that easy to find.

It's probably better to place the forum link at the bottom of the left-hand menu, where it's more visible. The footer is more a place for less urgent information (so the site map, team, software and copyright info are just where they should be :) ).

Perhaps give the link some form of highlight as well. Links that you absolutely don't want anyone to miss should ideally be as attention-grabbing as possible (short of screaming and pulling your hair, of course).

I think the forum will be very important for new players, so let's make sure they find it right away.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/