Twitter

Discuss ideas about promoting Genesis and inviting more players into the Genesis community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kitriana
Champion

Re: Twitter

Post by Kitriana » 30 Apr 2012 21:52

Laurel --- you belong to the "Negative Nancy" group. Consistently, I've seen on post after post, someone comes with a suggestion/idea on how to promote or improve the game.. and you come along with some reason or explanation of why it can't, won't or shouldn't work or be allowed. I am hard pressed to find an example where you aren't being negative. I'm not sure what you feel you are contributing anymore except nostalgia for a past when you claim everyone and everything was so much better. Do you even play Genesis anymore? or do you just come on the boards to add your negative, derisive, degrading, patronizing, and arrogant opinions? I think you need to ask yourself what you hope to accomplish. If your hope is to improve the game with your current attitude -- you are failing miserably. And I recommend that you go find something better to do with your time. If you decide you want to contribute to this community with some positive ideas -- then stick around and I'm sure we'd all love to hear what you have to say. But you need to think long and hard on what your goal truly is here. I hope I'm wrong and that you choose to rethink how you contribute and we see good things...
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Twitter

Post by Cherek » 30 Apr 2012 22:27

Laurel wrote:did you ask them?
Well my post was the question to them... But if anyone else felt it was unclear:

How would you current members of guilds that are raided feel if everyone in the game could find out about the raid, and participate either on your side or the attackeing side?

And please let us not turn this thread too into a fight. Stay on topic.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/