Promoting - Giving back

Discuss ideas about promoting Genesis and inviting more players into the Genesis community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Damaris
Wizard

Promoting - Giving back

Post by Damaris » 05 Dec 2012 05:45

Hey everyone!
Just wanted everyone to know I still adore and love you!

Although I'm not around as frequently as I used to be I still love Genesis and I try to give back-promote as I can. In my author's bio on Amazon.com I mention Genesis and I recently learned that I can add html in my author's bio on goodreads.com So I of course added the link to Genesis. http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/48 ... en_Nemnich

Come check it out and maybe you too can add a link or promo to Genesis too!
Sincerest regards,
@>-Damaris-<@

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Promoting - Giving back

Post by Cherek » 05 Dec 2012 05:52

Hi Damaris, hope your writing is going well. I think its great that you decided to put up a link to Genesis on your author page.

Maybe we have other people in our community who have the possibility to add links here and there as well?

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 05 Dec 2012 07:04

And you fantasy lovers should check out Shireen's works - stories written by one of Genesis' own! :-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Damaris
Wizard

Post by Damaris » 05 Dec 2012 20:08

Things are going very well with the writing. Just published a new book and close to completing another.
I really do hope there are others who are able to add links and other ways to promote Genesis.

I can't even add up the hours/days of the fun Genesis has provided me and also the great friendships I acquired.
Sincerest regards,
@>-Damaris-<@

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 05 Dec 2012 21:43

gorboth wrote:And you fantasy lovers should check out Shireen's works - stories written by one of Genesis' own! :-)

G.
Romance not my cup of tea (sorry Dam). I also tend to not like most female writer's style (secret chauvinist in me?), don't really know why, I guess they focus on different details than I'd like them to and it makes it painful to read sometimes. Nothing personal :)
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Damaris
Wizard

Post by Damaris » 05 Dec 2012 22:37

I also added link to my website under Genesis! Best Game EVER!
In two places!

Rhaegar - No problem we know how guys don't like to read about sex and stuff. ;)
Sincerest regards,
@>-Damaris-<@

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 06 Dec 2012 03:20

I enjoyed "The Royal Assassin", will have to check out the other two. Its good to see your still lingering around, stop by the game more!

Damaris
Wizard

Post by Damaris » 06 Dec 2012 07:58

Thanks Greneth! TRA is actually quite special in my heart. My first published book but for other reasons too. Can't wait to release more in that series.

Genesis really did/does have an impact on my fantasy writing. So this is why it's important too me to try and give back and promote it as I can. I know I'm not around as much as I used to, but Genesis is such a fantastic game! I could easily get sucked back in, if I had the time.
Sincerest regards,
@>-Damaris-<@

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 06 Dec 2012 17:56

"Come back ... come back ... to Mordor we will take you!"
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 06 Dec 2012 20:24