Youtube Video

Discuss ideas about promoting Genesis and inviting more players into the Genesis community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Melarec
Rising Hero

Re: Youtube Video

Post by Melarec » 10 Nov 2016 01:12

Kitriana wrote:Ohio
Well now I feel silly.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 16 Nov 2016 14:45

So I was very excited to see someone on the ntell line using one of the videos to explain stats to a newbie. They pointed them to a specific part of the video that answered the question being asked. So while I am very excited to move forward with the tutorial videos, doing a whole walk through of Tutorial Area with tips, I realize that there a some points that may need to be specifically covered in their own separate videos.

1) An explanation and step by step for Options Settings showing how they work and what each does.
2) An explanation of how skills work in Genesis
3) An explanation of the Economic System for Genesis -- money, how to make money, boat fares, what skills influence trading and such, Exchange rates, importance of purses and the different kinds available.

I'd like to hear from others what questions they feel keep coming up on the ntell line -- or just general nagging questions from newbies themselves that they would like explained in a video. Feel free to also post below what you feel SHOULD be included in that video. (Or you can PM privately if you prefer).

ALSO -- if you want to make your own video explaining something. I would be overjoyed to upload it to my channel so that its all part of the same grouping and easy for people to find.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 16 Nov 2016 23:45

"I've left tutori. Now what?"

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 17 Nov 2016 10:04

Next she'll start participating in the Awesome Games Done Quick charity event doing speedruns of the tutorial ;)
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 17 Nov 2016 12:12

Unlikely .. I have no patience for speedrunning :)
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/