View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently 15 Nov 2018 11:28

Forum rules

- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.

Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Shadow Genesis 
Myth

A decent levling guide and that quest solution should have gotten its own site long ago, starting out is a complete bitch.

18 Nov 2016 06:42
Wizard

I am happy to see a new web site pops up.

Quests solutions:
I think there are different types of players. Some are ready to fight through syntax, some are not.
I like http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/w/browse/#view=ViewFolder&param=Domains more that gives people more hints and description, keeping some secrecy.
But this is my personal choice.

Maps:
Also I am looking that more people will create missing maps or update existing to the changes that are done to Genesis

Leveling guide is great and will help a lot of small players.

Although I think that the site is still on initial state and will require more content. But I like crown sourcing. So GOGOGO!!!

18 Nov 2016 20:34
Great Adventurer

I like it! Looks good! Maybe some links to other sides? Like the youtube videos from Kitrana if she wouldnt mind?

I do understand what Drazson is saying, but lets face it, al lot of these information about gear and questsolutions are already pretty easy to find on the net, so one who wants to find them will find them. Better to have them bundled in a new site, and updated.

But for people who dont want to have full questspoilers and just hints, maybe you can put a link to this side on it too http://genesisquests.pbworks.com/w/page ... 20quite%29

19 Nov 2016 14:07
Champion

I have no issue with the links to the youtube videos. Very happy for them to get more attention. There is already a link at the bottom of the front page.

19 Nov 2016 19:52
Great Adventurer

One of the quest walkthroughs on that page, at the bare minimum, is without the shadow of a doubt mine. I know EXACTLY whom I gave that text to and it sure as shit wasn't someone named Glantri. It was shared because I was bugged, and not for posting on webpages.

Interesting.

20 Nov 2016 05:23
Hero

Dread wrote:
One of the quest walkthroughs on that page, at the bare minimum, is without the shadow of a doubt mine. I know EXACTLY whom I gave that text to and it sure as shit wasn't someone named Glantri. It was shared because I was bugged, and not for posting on webpages.

Interesting.

How can you be so sure? Certainly most quest docs look similar.

20 Nov 2016 05:50
Great Adventurer

One of those walkthroughs is identical to the contents of a sent message in my mailbox here on the forums. Including a line that is specifically written by me, pertaining to me, and would have to be one HELL of a coincidence.

20 Nov 2016 07:27
Expert

You all realize those quest solutions have been online for the public to see for over 10+ years?

The opinions in these posts are not that of the player Zestana but that of the player Ilrahil. Having had my account removed due to irreconcilable differences with the administration it is the only way I am able to offer my opinion.

20 Nov 2016 18:23
Expert

And after browsing through it... at least one quest (Serpentine Ring in Edoral) is a walkthrough that's been irrelevant unless one is extremely lucky for the same amount of time.

#devil'sadvocate

The opinions in these posts are not that of the player Zestana but that of the player Ilrahil. Having had my account removed due to irreconcilable differences with the administration it is the only way I am able to offer my opinion.

20 Nov 2016 18:29
Titan

Zestana wrote:
And after browsing through it... at least one quest (Serpentine Ring in Edoral) is a walkthrough that's been irrelevant unless one is extremely lucky for the same amount of time.

#devil'sadvocate

not irrelevant - just something like 50-50 chance every arma :)

20 Nov 2016 18:46
Reply to topic   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next