Shadow Genesis

Discuss ideas about promoting Genesis and inviting more players into the Genesis community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Shadow Genesis

Post by Draugor » 01 Jul 2017 22:49

Dude, your site is a GOOD thing for the game, you have no idea how its helped alot of newbies in the game :P Hell, even I after almost 17 years here still go there to check out where to grind since I've been myth for ages and has no idea on where to recover >.<

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 22 May 2018 14:58

This webpage has got lots of potential if you know how to keep secrets from newbies while satisfying the hunger for the game. Work on the visuals and content; it's the shadow of Genesis, not a knight parade. I imagine you could compete with the Land of Shadow or other sites. Bear in mind: it's breaking the rules that's source of all progress.

b.
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Shanoga
Wizard

Post by Shanoga » 22 May 2018 21:34

Berwyn wrote:This webpage has got lots of potential if you know how to keep secrets from newbies while satisfying the hunger for the game. Work on the visuals and content; it's the shadow of Genesis, not a knight parade. I imagine you could compete with the Land of Shadow or other sites. Bear in mind: it's breaking the rules that's source of all progress.

b.
Really, b? If you follow the link you can see the site is defunct.
RIP, old friend. DL and I both left. ... we have shut it down now.
No need to be reviving dead threads about dead sites.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 16 Jun 2018 20:23

I see it still functioning, as it was before it collapsed. Why not continue this hashishin agenda, properly. Future lies ahead...

b.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 17 Jun 2018 02:04

Berwyn wrote:I see it still functioning, as it was before it collapsed. Why not continue this hashishin agenda, properly. Future lies ahead...

b.
Uhm, no? All the content is still gone, so there has been no change as far as I can see since it was taken down.

Want me to open a portal to the Necromancer guild for you? With such a great talent for resurrecting dead threads, maybe your skills would be of better use there?

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 17 Jun 2018 04:27

I heard they are called the Warlocks and I know how to handle the apparatus.
Berwyn clutches his skeletal fist, threatening to come back some day.

b.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/