Bringing back old players

Discuss ideas about promoting Genesis and inviting more players into the Genesis community
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Mersereau
Champion

Re: Bringing back old players

Post by Mersereau » 14 Aug 2010 00:46

Kitriana wrote:Dethraine [removed to protect anonymity] from what I understand. I spoke to Talmeir and Raph awhile back trying to get them to come back.. they were [removed to protect anonymity] themselves. And when I first returned.. they popped in as new characters for a bit.. but lost interest. Not sure why..

But I know Talmeir is [removed to protect anonymity].

I can ask them about Dethraine -- as i know they are [removed to protect anonymity]

I spoke to Alto.. he mentioned he popped in a couple years ago with a new character and was disappointed by the "deadness" of the game in the US late hours. So he lost interest. Tried pulling him back .. but he seems involved in rl matters now.

I'll try poking around for other names.. but I think from a US/Canada perspective.. its a tough sell with the game so empty in those hours. Its hard to convince people to want to play when almost no one is around during that time. I recall someone mentioning having a "come back weekend or week".. i think that would actually be a cool idea. So then it would direct people to return during the same week or weekend. And then people would actually be around that they might want to see.

[moderator - RL details should be left to individuals to reveal about themselves]

This post now reminds me of:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8Vh9_Hi1kY
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die."
-Mel Brooks

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 14 Aug 2010 02:39

Cherek wrote:Wonder why my "He got WOW-addicted.." sentance was removed though... No RL information in my post since I didnt feel okay revealing any in the first place...

Go easy on the [word deleted]-button!:)
Well thats funny. I actually laughed out loud for real..:)

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 04 Dec 2010 12:56

I'm still working on tesla.

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 17 Feb 2011 22:27

Vgi was thinking about return. But he's to busy in RL.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/