Racial guild for evilaligned hobbits

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Recoba
Great Adventurer

Re: Racial guild for evilaligned hobbits

Post by Recoba » 29 Aug 2010 17:50

Ilrahil wrote: Yes rotten characters, rotten morals but would you define them as evil such as a mage? Or a soldier serving Takhisis? I would say twisted and stupid but without any intent to harm anyone.
Ooh, definition of evil... let's go! :twisted: :D

I don't think you need to be night-black pure evil like MM to count as evil alignment. The Blue Dragon Highlord Kitiara is just a case of ruthless ambition, for example, she wouldn't eat kittens alive out of sadistic pleasure but she would definitely make war for profit and personal gain. And so would Lobelia if she ever got the chance :mrgreen:

And most of the dragonarmy soldiers would just as well fight for the Knights if they paid them better than the dragonarmies do. Gollum is partly a victim of circumstance and not as bad as Sauron etc. It's all grades of evil.

Note that I am not arguing for an Evil Hobbits Guild, just that it makes sense for the Adventuresome Hobbits to be alignment-neutral. Only if their theme were different and more specifically "fight the darkness"- oriented, then I'd agree with a good alignment requirement.

Kas
Legend

Post by Kas » 30 Aug 2010 11:48

I've always found elves and the rebels to be particular .."evil". Not only do they defy the will of the Black Master, but their insurgence, brutal murdering and constant sabotage of the free followers of the Giver of Freedom definitely puts them in the "very evil" category, of the mortal concept of such classifications ofcourse.

"Good and evil"....only points of view. :twisted:
Last edited by Kas on 30 Aug 2010 12:44, edited 1 time in total.
Might and Glory flaming for changing dawn, ancient power revealed of an iron crown, clear and cold and shining so far and bright, crush the world in one clash of your binding light.

Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi. Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum!

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 30 Aug 2010 12:15

Last edited by Alorrana on 31 Aug 2010 10:09, edited 1 time in total.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 30 Aug 2010 12:39

How many hobbits are there, who'd be interested in this thing anyway? Active ones I mean ... 2?

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 30 Aug 2010 15:03

And how many rangers, who'd be interested in having their guild recoded, are there? Active I mean... 2 ?

8-)

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 30 Aug 2010 15:20

3-4 mains and swarms of seconds/thirds/etc. :lol: 8-)

Aeg
Wizard

Post by Aeg » 15 Sep 2010 18:49

evil hobbits seem like gremlins to me.

Davvol
Veteran

Post by Davvol » 15 Sep 2010 18:55

Ok, not evil - neutral. Hobbits are only race in Genesis what have aligment restrictions in ALL racial guilds. I think it's not right.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 15 Sep 2010 21:49

Davvol wrote:Ok, not evil - neutral. Hobbits are only race in Genesis what have aligment restrictions in ALL racial guilds. I think it's not right.
inaccurate - kenders are :twisted:

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 15 Sep 2010 23:35

Perhaps all races should have access to something like the Krynn race guild. So you always can get yourself a neutral and unrestricted racial guild no matter what race or align you have.

Sure, all you get is a last name and/or hometown in your title. But still.

But then again, why should everything be the same for all races...? Should we have good aligned ogre racials? Orc? Minotaur? I dont know. I actually dont know if minotaurs are alignement restricted? I think not, but ogres are for sure, and orcs I would assume?

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/