I suggest....

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Re: I suggest....

Post by Alorrana » 02 Feb 2011 22:21

Thanks Kit.. Its pretty basic :) Wanna lead guild, Or have a saying in it. Join full part. :)
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 03 Feb 2011 00:33

Kitriana wrote:I feel your pain Aloranna and agree.. Laymen should not have that much power/control in respect to full guild membership.
btw. when will layman SU launch?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 03 Feb 2011 01:21

Yeah Layman fling, and Angmar can tell su´s what to do :D

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 03 Feb 2011 04:08

Laurel wrote:
Kitriana wrote:I feel your pain Aloranna and agree.. Laymen should not have that much power/control in respect to full guild membership.
btw. when will layman SU launch?
I would _love_ a Sybarite laymen guild... I think I might even be happier if i had a Sybarite Racial guild. But don't think its going to happen despite my wishing and wanting.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 03 Feb 2011 04:08

Alorrana wrote:Yeah Layman fling, and Angmar can tell su´s what to do :D
I'd love to see an Angmar try that.... :twisted:
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Ilrahil

Post by Ilrahil » 03 Feb 2011 05:21

Alorrana it isn't a knock to you. i consider you a decent friend in genesis. AA occupational was always set up to do the leadership part. But the occupational guild got left to the dogs for the most part. The way the guild is coded if 2-3 members got active again that were occupational you would not have this problem. However all that happens is 1 person stays active and the rest of the active members are laymen branch. this leads to them having the power. AA got screwed. I don't want to turn it into a flame. They were opened way to overpowered, they got nerfed, and people quit. It sucks because you now have a occupational and laymen guild that has the power in either branch to do what they then wanted.

I agree with the fact laymen branch should not have power over occupational members, but in the idea of the game getting smaller, is it necessarily a bad thing?

in regards to SU laymen... i always wanted the guild to open. the best I heard was that lucius coded a guild that ended up being more powerful than the Union itself as a laymen and was denied balance review and not opened. Anything else I've heard about it has been deferred to after the recodes are over. I hope to god it happens. anyone that has stayed in touch with me/knows me knows i always hope that it will open.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 03 Feb 2011 11:04

Sure its a punch.. but not a knock out, No worries. ;) but I agree with you, we got the bad bone here. but still AA full members do quite well. Perhaps the layman smash is stronger i dont know, if so Ill try taking it up to the wizards, but then again, we can all be faster, stronger, smarter.. or we want to be, I try not to let it get to me this time round. But aye! Agreed we god the bad bone.

Im a sucker for lost fights.. :)

Sharn
Expert

Post by Sharn » 03 Feb 2011 12:34

IMO both occupational and layman angmar are powerful.
The thing is: I believe that AA layman is the most powerful layman fighter guild out there.
You cannot be both layman and OCC AA.

Layman is simply too good to NOT be in it.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 03 Feb 2011 12:53

good point sharn. :)

Rhaegar
Legend

Post by Rhaegar » 03 Feb 2011 13:00

Well, the sole fact that layman option offers basically the same trainings and specials as occupational makes me wonder why is it even called a layman (a bit like with necros at the beginning, when they were occ guild disguised as lay).
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/