I suggest....

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

I suggest....

Post by Alorrana » 01 Feb 2011 23:55

Layman members not messing with full members buisness... :idea:
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Rhaegar
Legend

Re: I suggest....

Post by Rhaegar » 02 Feb 2011 07:18

You mean in the AA? I was always of the opinion that layman members should be more limited, not able to hold officer positions or access the exclusive racks etc.
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.

Amberlee
Myth

Post by Amberlee » 02 Feb 2011 07:42

AA's for quitters...

Oh wait.. we talking about Angmar now? :O
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Feb 2011 09:46

Amber.. *poke* but your right.

Laymans dosnt run guilds, they should butt out of internal guild affairs, it simply pisses me off than no one sees the wrongness in this..

Abusing the Judges seat already began with the Kick vote of Fade, Agreed hes a nuttcake and not many of us trust or like him. But its Not an Issue to kick someone out of the army, but yet He was booted by a layman voter,for joining, and got kicked.. That isnt how the Judges should work.. Man should have been denied entry to begin with.. Imagine one of you getting handled like that.. And the worst part was wizards not stepping in.. Its simply so shitty of them. If a Layman judge, has 4-5 seconds hidden in the ranks he can easily kick who ever he wants out of the guild. Counts for alot of votes..

SHUT DOWN ANGMAR LAYMAN !!!! They cant seem to GET that they are layman members and Not FULL members..

But hey, who am I to say that, I mean ofc the Ogres and Blue dragon army should run Angmar.. Ofc.. duh duh duh duh.... My bad i guess. trying to form a guild.. sorry and bye
Last edited by Alorrana on 02 Feb 2011 16:18, edited 2 times in total.

Tive
Rising Hero

Post by Tive » 02 Feb 2011 09:52

lol
:lol:

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Feb 2011 10:04

Indeed :D

glad my characters heart is stronger than her players.. becaus she goes Mooooo ! and go all pissy.. bah ! :evil:

What im saying is. Layman members should have no influance how the guild is runned by the full time members. Its rediculess, Judges are the to invoke fairness towards players, if an officer goes nutts and such things. Not to use Hes or her Judge status to Cry and whine and threaten people in the army because its no longer serves as hes/her private droop room. Fuck that, And if wizards cant help us out here, then seriously fuck this game.

OgreToyBoy
Champion

Post by OgreToyBoy » 02 Feb 2011 10:14

You really should come play with me instead, my foot is so tired of leaving inprints on Wolverines dull ass.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Feb 2011 10:27

Yeah.. Or return to tyr, At least you can count on people stealing and back stabbing there.

But name any other guild, that would want a layman member to run it. Should AA monks decide how monks should handle their internal affairs. ? should a layman Militia be able to set the standards in Calia.? I wonder... ?

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 02 Feb 2011 10:37

OgreToyBoy wrote:You really should come play with me instead, my foot is so tired of leaving inprints on Wolverines dull ass.
I proberly would, If i didnt Hate the Ogre guild as much as i do. Nothing against its members, just think Ogres suck. and have always sucked, and will always suck. Im glad some like em, but they just arent my cup of tea. ;)

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 02 Feb 2011 17:12

I feel your pain Aloranna and agree.. Laymen should not have that much power/control in respect to full guild membership.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/