1. You can pay 500pc to get your own shop.
2. The shop is placed in a special area in Sparkle, there's basically a <market> exit which brings you to the area where you can go in all directions.
In each room you can <enter shopname>, there are 2-3 shops/room.
3. The shop costs 100pc as a monthly fee to operate (you can pay for several months in advance)
4. Changing shop name (default is 'Player's Shop') costs extra.
5. Changing interior description costs extra.
6. There's a possibility of buying additional stuff for the shop like furniture and the like (costs extra).
7. Everyone can <place order>, entering a mail-like system where he leaves the order details, shop owner is notified by simple mail 'There is new order waiting for you at the shop'.
8. Shop owner can <review> and <accept> or <decline> orders. Order placer is likewise notified by mail.
9. After order is completed the shop owner can leave it at the shop and order placer can <collect> the order at the price agreed upon.
Code: Select all
> market You enter the market. You are standing in a small street in the market. People are hurrying along after their business. You can see Rhaegar's Herbiary and Tive's Ubershop here. The market continues to the north. > enter rhaegar's herbiary You step into Rhaegar's Herbiary. You find yourself in a cozy little shop. There are shelves with various jars, boxes, flowerpots and dried plants on them. There's a strong herbal scent in the air. You notice a large wooden counter in the corner. > exa counter This is the shop's counter, you can <place order> here or <collect order> that has been completed. > place order Hi there! I would like to order a gazillion of healing herbs and three bazillions of mana herbs. I shall pay you 500pc for that.  - Teh orderer ** Your order has been placed and shop owner notified.