npc alignment check.

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

npc alignment check.

Post by Alorrana » 05 Mar 2011 16:18

Hello, I was wondering with all this fuzz, about who can grind where, and goodies have only so few things to grind and badies have so much more bla bla bla.. its getting old, clearly some suggestions about what is needed is needed.. ehh.. hehe

if some areas like the holm and gont, where people can grind, perhaps centaurs and those heaven dwarves could do an alignment check so they would counter the players allignment, if your evil, then the npcs would be good, and if your good then they would be evil. so infact both sides could gain some benefits from the foes they are fighting.. and a more equal share.. And in a rp perspective.. as a character, those i kill if im a servant of the dark, will be my enemies, and considered evil in my eyes. and like so with goodies, those they attack, are evil in their hearts.. but make more areas neutral with an alignment checker, so they would counter your alignment.. ofc some areas would remain holy, or damned acording to history and game.. ect ect.. But place like troll shaws, goblin caves, centaurs, mithas, terel trolls, heaven dwarves, should/could be neutral with an alignment checker. ?

could this perhaps be done,? or is this not the answer to anything ?

Start ye flame throwers.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Cherek
Site Admin

Re: npc alignment check.

Post by Cherek » 05 Mar 2011 16:56

Why cant they just be neutral like the neutral areas today?

What happens if a goodaligned and evil-aligned person team? They switch align for every killing blow?

And I just dont buy the story of align-switching characters. How do you explain that?

The whole things sounds awfully complicated if all you can do is make them neutral and have the exact same effect... if you would wish to have more areas for both sides.

Btw I dont think I ever heard anyone complain about goodies having too few killing areas.... not recently anyway. I dont really see it as a problem, but thats me.

Its one of the perks of being evil imho. )

Alorrana
Myth

Re: npc alignment check.

Post by Alorrana » 05 Mar 2011 17:07

sure they can be neutral aswell. just need more areas neutral then.. but yeah i guess.

just the alignment is just to keep getting more good or evil.. but aye.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/