Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Posts: 88
- Joined: 04 Jul 2010 15:33
I remember when one could remember Goliath or Shale and see when they had respawned.. how about re-implement that again!!!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2859
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010 04:36
Yeah why was that removed anyway?
I liked it too!
I remember the reasoning behind it and quite frankly I found it quite logical to give everybody fair chances to get a shot at those NPCs
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 21 Feb 2011 19:17
Laurel wrote:I remember the reasoning behind it and quite frankly I found it quite logical to give everybody fair chances to get a shot at those NPCs
I don't see any contradiction. Everyone may use their memory slot for NPCs.
- Posts: 960
- Joined: 13 May 2010 06:22
I still do this (won't let me see if NPC is dead or alive, but I like to know some of them by name).
I fear no evil for I am fear incarnate.