I ask again..

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Fourtcoer
Wanderer

Re: I ask again..

Post by Fourtcoer » 06 Jul 2011 00:50

Received a couple pms as well with the information as well...

Really sad, tragic. Eden was easily on my 10 ten list of Genesis roleplayers. Maybe after the dust has settled I'll have to have Fourt come by the Halls and be theatrical about her loss. I don't think that's disrespectful is it? I think she might have liked that, from a friend who only knew of her on that stage.

Kitriana
Champion

Re: I ask again..

Post by Kitriana » 06 Jul 2011 01:08

The Union has posted an "in game" response/reason to her being gone.... so... you might want to check sparkle board before you do that.

Its strange sometimes how people can make comments that in retrospect come back and somehow answer what they would want you to do in such a situation... I've felt that way based on some of the conversations shared with me from Union members who interacted with her over the last couple months that she returned. She was a warm bright spark... and her absence is very tangible. But I think she would want us to celebrate her life... she was a happy soul. She inspired and uplifted me.. so I know for myself... I really hope to find ways to honor her memory and contributions to the game and to the Union in paticular in "her" way.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/