Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
- Posts: 1378
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010 19:50
- Location: Kristiansund, Norway
cotillion wrote:Dual wielding sucking comes mostly from alot of shields being broken.
Hopefully we'll get around to fixing abusive shields eventually.
I do not agree with your assessment here.
Dual Wield sucking does not come from Shields being OP.
I do however agree with that shields need to be fixed.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.
- Posts: 393
- Joined: 21 Feb 2011 19:17
I actually like two handed combat. As gladiator I have very high skill in it. One faint silvery imbue and it gets to sup. guru.
One of nice perks is putting 2 damage imbuements instead of one.
And I rarely use shield. Or MBB/red cleaver or 2 one handed axes.
- Posts: 678
- Joined: 04 Mar 2010 06:29
Rune falcon/BSC combo. Only thing you'll need a shield for is the blood spewing from your target.
- Rising Hero
- Posts: 322
- Joined: 16 Sep 2013 17:30
- Location: Dieppe, NB, Canada
bromen wrote:Rune falcon/BSC combo. Only thing you'll need a shield for is the blood spewing from your target.
You evil, evil man.