Meditate

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Draugor
Myth

Re: Meditate

Post by Draugor » 30 Mar 2014 20:48

Ever tried meditating Petros? Its actually quite refreshing for the mind, not exactly sure how you'd go about to use it for healing wounds tho :P Unless its some sort of spell I suppose :P

petros
Site Admin

Post by petros » 30 Mar 2014 20:57

Draugor wrote:Ever tried meditating Petros? Its actually quite refreshing for the mind, not exactly sure how you'd go about to use it for healing wounds tho :P Unless its some sort of spell I suppose :P
Ever been to my workroom? I guess it depends on what you're envisioning for meditation. I envision meditation being a very intensive mental exercise where you are trying to bring your mental faculties under control. Just as prayer can be exhausting, meditation can be as well. Maybe you think of meditation in the New Age sense. From the wikipedia article on meditation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meditation), "New Age meditation as practised by the early hippies is regarded for its techniques of blanking out the mind and releasing oneself from conscious thinking." If that were the case, then I agree that mana would be restored. If you think about Genesis meditation, you are literally introspecting your physical and mental characteristics and to a certain extent, you may even re-allocate how your experience and training affects and grows you. That to me is not an exercise that increases mana. It is one that depletes it.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 30 Mar 2014 21:17

Was more refering to the "clear your mind" kind of meditation where it just rests.

Still not quite sure how it would make you replenish your health since it doesent really effect your body in any healing fashion that i can think of.

Not that Genesis needs even more ways to heal, herbs+booze+full food usually heals you rather fast.

And no, I have never been in your workroom, if I had you'd be missing the i-win button

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 31 Mar 2014 10:12

i know add a "nap" action. that regens both hp and mana but requires you to do absolutly nothing for an hour. oh wait... (joke)

I think alchol is fine, mana can be regened a bit with water. but seeing as you typically have to be in a adv guild to meditate (unless im missing something) alchol is more practical. of course in a pinch you can always go bact to your guild/start location and nap ( idle ) till your hp/mana is full .

Mim
Rising Hero

Post by Mim » 18 Mar 2016 16:51

Draugor wrote: ONly little girls puke when drunk
Haha. I remember a party I was at where one of the biggest boys in Genesis puked when drunk. :)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 18 Mar 2016 20:25

Mim wrote:
Draugor wrote: ONly little girls puke when drunk
Haha. I remember a party I was at where one of the biggest boys in Genesis puked when drunk. :)

Cuz sissy

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/