Level Restrictive Areas/Discipline

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Cherek
Site Admin

Re: Level Restrictive Areas/Discipline

Post by Cherek » 14 Nov 2014 01:53

Why dont either if you write such a list and just post it in Sparkle? And when it scrolls away a bit, post it again? Also post it here. And there you go. Problem solved!:) And if you dont want to have to update it, or post it again and again, and even better idea might be to write a book for the Sparkle Library? There's some seriously unused potential there. And you, or someone else, could add new revisions should things change in the world. With some marketing I am sure after a while all newbies will be guided to read your book when they ask for grinding areas.

Also, a coded list has a big risk of eventually becoming less and less relevant unless someone constantly remembers to update it when areas change. And to be honest, the player community tend to best know these kind of things anyway, so I am throwing this suggestion right back at you!:) This is one of the ideas you dont even have to "wiz and code it yourself", just do it, like that shoe company says.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 14 Nov 2014 03:58

I totally agree with Cherek. Write the book and put it in the Sparkle Library. No need for wizards to code something for the Tower of Realms. :-)

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 14 Nov 2014 04:00

Lazy bums! I will consider writing a book for Krynn though. I like the marketing potential for the Army.

-Bromen

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Post by Snowrose » 14 Nov 2014 15:46

one reason i suggested it is cause im honestly not sure. i pritty much just frequent the areas i know well and i probibly over level them by a good deal. its not like there are signs that say this area is recommended for Ga-vetrens. and being dragged around by high level friends is annoying.

Bromen
Champion

Post by Bromen » 14 Nov 2014 21:25

Tower of arms should be a good place for you Snow.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/