Turkeys - continue idea.

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Felagund
Beginner

Turkeys - continue idea.

Post by Felagund » 18 Dec 2014 19:52

First of all: I love my turkey, I miss my turkey, I want him back!

My suggestion is to have turkeys all year round! The stroking feature was too automated in my opinion, kind of boring as well, but safaris and turkey battles were not only greatly coded, but also made us all interact - with world of Genesis and with each other. Please, make it last!
I know it cannot be questing experience, but could it give general experience?

Snowrose
Rising Hero

Re: Turkeys - continue idea.

Post by Snowrose » 19 Dec 2014 00:05

Turkey fightclub!!!
i suggested in another forum have the farm "rent" out turkeys for battle/safari reasons
have toplists that reset weekly. let people make bets.

Icarus
Veteran

Post by Icarus » 19 Dec 2014 07:45

Snowrose wrote:Turkey fightclub!!!
i suggested in another forum have the farm "rent" out turkeys for battle/safari reasons
have toplists that reset weekly. let people make bets.
First rule about Turkey Fightclub, you don't talk about Turkey Fightclub!
Flee you fools!

Felagund
Beginner

Post by Felagund » 19 Dec 2014 09:30

I liked safaris more, especially to exotic places were creatures appointed by turkey have made their abode. I also liked helping people who came at farms asking "Where the heck is a vulure?". It was a great journey into the past, visiting places like path to Tantalon. Of course, turkeybattles provide more interaction with players, so it would be great to have them too.
My point is - do we need to base playergrowth so heavily on fighting/killing mobs? Maybe turkeys (or something similar) could provide a third way of gaining experience, with no violence involved?
I was thinking of making players who decide to start safari safe from any form of attack (and also unable to attack themseves). It could be a way to attract more players as well, as there are some who enjoy killing a little less than average grinder.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/