Herbs needs to be looked at

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Alorrana
Myth

Re: Herbs needs to be looked at

Post by Alorrana » 15 Apr 2015 14:03

Chanele

No, but i can do with out hide and sneak and scare in an obvious smash and bash guild.

and smash is weak, layman smash is stronger, says a bit.

Haha good quote that "The skills and abilites are good, you just don't know how to optimize them"

but The skills and abilities doesnt match, its not good, no matter what we do, it still sucks.

more the deal here.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 15 Apr 2015 14:04

Alorrana wrote:and smash is weak, layman smash is stronger, says a bit.
naaaaah

Greneth

Post by Greneth » 15 Apr 2015 14:25

Alorrana wrote:Chanele

No, but i can do with out hide and sneak and scare in an obvious smash and bash guild.

and smash is weak, layman smash is stronger, says a bit.

Haha good quote that "The skills and abilites are good, you just don't know how to optimize them"

but The skills and abilities doesnt match, its not good, no matter what we do, it still sucks.

more the deal here.
Pretty sure that quote came from Petros if I remember right, the last time everyone else was complaining about the AA.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 15 Apr 2015 14:54

Greneth wrote:Pretty sure that quote came from Petros if I remember right, the last time everyone else was complaining about the AA.
The guy who gave his pet guild a very strong offensive special (swarm) and an insanely strong defensive special (move behind)? Viva la balance! :)

Zhar
Wizard

Post by Zhar » 15 Apr 2015 15:25

Just one question... How is this all pertaining the "Herbs needs to be looked at" topic?
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 15 Apr 2015 15:27

Laurel wrote:
Greneth wrote:Pretty sure that quote came from Petros if I remember right, the last time everyone else was complaining about the AA.
The guy who gave his pet guild a very strong offensive special (swarm) and an insanely strong defensive special (move behind)? Viva la balance! :)

Uuuh! Duuuh! They need 2 people for it to work! HERP! DERP! Like its hard finding someone that was that doesent want that insane stuff in the team ;)

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 15 Apr 2015 16:22

Herb thread. Stay on topic?

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 16 Apr 2015 12:11

Chanele wrote:On regard of healing herbs being extremely good it is rather the combination of skunk berries, alcohol and healing herbs that are too strong. Maybe have a restriction on herb effects while drunk?

It also makes sense, while under the effect of alchol your metabolism changes and could prevent your body to consume and take care of herbs. You could also fumble and destroy them in your drunken haze.

To return to topic:
Any thoughts on this idea to limit the extreme combination of alcohol, skunks and whitehorns? You will have to choose either alcohol or herb effects. Sounds fair in my ears.

Alorrana
Myth

Post by Alorrana » 16 Apr 2015 12:17

Chanele wrote:
Chanele wrote:On regard of healing herbs being extremely good it is rather the combination of skunk berries, alcohol and healing herbs that are too strong. Maybe have a restriction on herb effects while drunk?

It also makes sense, while under the effect of alchol your metabolism changes and could prevent your body to consume and take care of herbs. You could also fumble and destroy them in your drunken haze.

To return to topic:
Any thoughts on this idea to limit the extreme combination of alcohol, skunks and whitehorns? You will have to choose either alcohol or herb effects. Sounds fair in my ears.

Why do you want to change it ? this isnt RL. ?

lets keep the alchohol and herbs healing as it is.. just because you have a healing spell and others can heal free via herbs and alchohol, doesnt mean we have to change it.

this isnt rl.. so ok, lets not impliment to much reality in to it.

so no, that suggestion sucks.
I’m not a complete idiot. Some pieces are missing.

Chanele
Champion

Post by Chanele » 16 Apr 2015 12:20

Once again Alorrana this is an ability that some guilds has as prime ability, why should everyone have access to such? Get a friend along with the ability instead, not everything is about solo grinding you know. Guilds are taxed for being able to heal, you are not, fail to see the problem?

One way or the other the problem needs to be adressed, this was just one possible solution to it.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/