Website suggestion

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Azuri
Beginner

Website suggestion

Post by Azuri » 18 Dec 2015 05:08

Add a help section to the website that list the rules, emote and commands

I found out this game as a huge list of emote and adverbs and I'm still learning how to use it all.

My suggestion would be to add a page that lists each emotion, and each adverb that can be used with it.

I'm sorry if this was suggested before, but I think it will help newbie like me rp better with others, instead of trying to read a list everyone time they want to use an emotion mind conversation.

Kitriana
Champion

Re: Website suggestion

Post by Kitriana » 24 Dec 2015 19:03

I like this idea as well.
I long ago used to use notepads to copy out emotes and their descriptions. But it would be nice to have a place in a wiki file or on the website that had at least the non guild and non club emotes.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Azuri
Beginner

Re: Website suggestion

Post by Azuri » 25 Dec 2015 06:08

Think this will help new players like me rp better, cuz only way to read stuff is in game. And that can be hard with ppl coming bad going, or chatting up on the ntell or you get caught up in rp with someone and not know how to respond.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/