Riders of Rohan!

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Berwyn
Veteran

Riders of Rohan!

Post by Berwyn » 16 Feb 2016 11:53

Hi there!

I think allowing players and characters* to ride horses and make living out of it as a chevaliers would provide the game with an inspiring alternative.

Regards,
Berwyn

Amberlee
Myth

Re: Riders of Rohan!

Post by Amberlee » 16 Feb 2016 22:44

Been suggested long ago.
Answer we were given then was "Wiz and code it yourself"

I like the idea of a Riders of Rohan layman though.
The views posted by me on this forum is not the views of the character Amberlee in-game.
If you ask for my opinion here, you will get MY opinion, not that of my character.

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 16 Feb 2016 23:12

Berwyn wrote:I think allowing players and characters* to ride horses and make living out of it as a chevaliers would provide the game with an inspiring alternative.
ponder Knights...

and we have two new occ guilds comming our way anyway...(one unnecessary in my opinion)

Drazson
Titan

Post by Drazson » 16 Feb 2016 23:51

Kvator wrote:
Berwyn wrote:I think allowing players and characters* to ride horses and make living out of it as a chevaliers would provide the game with an inspiring alternative.
ponder Knights...

and we have two new occ guilds comming our way anyway...(one unnecessary in my opinion)
I'm sorry, as this is somewhat irrelevant, but which are those? Or, rather, where would I see a post declaring them?

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 17 Feb 2016 00:01

Drazson wrote:
Kvator wrote:
ponder Knights...

I'm sorry, as this is somewhat irrelevant, but which are those? Or, rather, where would I see a post declaring them?
Go through forum,
Chemosh Cult by Gorboth
and some creepy stuff in Ravenloft

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 17 Feb 2016 00:40

Kvator's right. That's kinda what the knights function is. Rider of Rohan would be redundant. Perhaps add a layman section to the knights? Cavalry or something like that?

Kvator
Champion

Post by Kvator » 17 Feb 2016 00:45

Ody wrote:Kvator's right. That's kinda what the knights function is. Rider of Rohan would be redundant. Perhaps add a layman section to the knights? Cavalry or something like that?
There was Cavalry before :P

Imo Riders of Rohan sounds pretty nice, I am just not sure if we need even more occ guilds. And they should be occ imo

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 17 Feb 2016 21:06

I think chivalry and courtly love in Rohan, which is less culturally and technologically advanced than Gondor, would bring an another dimension to the playgame.. )
Evil to him who evil thinks.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/