Quoting

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Kitriana
Champion

Re: Quoting

Post by Kitriana » 23 Feb 2016 13:14

Yes I am staying out of flame section.

And Laurel -- Since I'm not able to send you PMs. I'm sorry if what I wrote offended you in any way. I was trying to give you a compliment and say that you seemed more chilled and level headed these days. Hope everything improves on your end.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Laurel

Post by Laurel » 23 Feb 2016 13:40

Kitriana wrote:Yes I am staying out of flame section.

And Laurel -- Since I'm not able to send you PMs. I'm sorry if what I wrote offended you in any way. I was trying to give you a compliment and say that you seemed more chilled and level headed these days. Hope everything improves on your end.
No way I felt offended at your comment. Just ironic as usual.
Also - maybe the guy who decided to block the possibility to send me PM's will undo this, some day. I don't even remember who that was and what for.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 23 Feb 2016 17:47

Laurel wrote:
Kitriana wrote:Yes I am staying out of flame section.

No way I felt offended at your comment. Just ironic as usual.
Also - maybe the guy who decided to block the possibility to send me PM's will undo this, some day. I don't even remember who that was and what for.
You can't send or receive PMs?

Kitriana
Champion

Post by Kitriana » 23 Feb 2016 17:49

He can send them.. but can't receive them.
If something I wrote sounds confusing ... assume you misunderstood it.

Cherek
Site Admin

Post by Cherek » 23 Feb 2016 17:54

Kitriana wrote:He can send them.. but can't receive them.
That sounds weird. I can't find anything wrong with the user settings...

Ydred
Veteran

Post by Ydred » 23 Feb 2016 18:16

Yeah, I get random messages from laurel and then have to log in game to respond haha.

I will try to keep excessive quoting to a min. I do quote to make sure the context I am agreeing with or disagreeing with is known.

Some like to take what you say and apply it to their own words in the worst possible way so that what you say is seen differently. This stops that cause they know exactly what I am addressing.

Sorry if I over quoted, I do get lazy late at night so might have over quoted.

I never block anyone so I see all stuff written and if I think I have a point/counterpoint, I respond.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/