Guild Tax

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Titan

Re: Guild Tax

Post by Avatar » 08 Mar 2016 09:25

Sykil wrote:this is a sweeping statement "too much information." Yes, too much of anything is defined as not good.

If too little information is the same, what is zero information? That's what everyone but old players has now.
And again, we're in an argument, where old players are being pointed at, for knowing more than the newer players. We've been around longer, and thus know more.

I am getting so friggin tired of this argument. Why do we stand accused, for having spent so many years in the game?

Get over it, and move on.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Alisa
Hero

Post by Alisa » 08 Mar 2016 09:44

I do like the part about introducing a text scale.

Basis:
Focus in this guild would claim?
Being a part of this guild, would require you to train more?

Descriptors:
a slight amount of your time.
a little amount of your time.
a noticable amount of your time.
a huge amount of your time.
a tremendous amount of your time.

Sykil
Adept

Post by Sykil » 08 Mar 2016 14:18

Avatar wrote: old players are being pointed at, for knowing more than the newer players. We've been around longer, and thus know more.

I am getting so friggin tired of this argument. Why do we stand accused, for having spent so many years in the game?
I am older than you. I know the taxes were. I think is stupid to hide. I think is on top unfair that only some have a clue. I think is cool to see some scale. If that isn't to be, then restore % until is willing to happen. Otherwise now only US oldies know this.
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide

Titan

Post by Avatar » 08 Mar 2016 14:19

Sykil wrote:
Avatar wrote: old players are being pointed at, for knowing more than the newer players. We've been around longer, and thus know more.

I am older than you. I know the taxes were. I think is stupid to hide. I think is on top unfair that only some have a clue. I think is cool to see some scale. If that isn't to be, then restore % until is willing to happen. Otherwise now only US oldies know this.
Older than me?

Wow, good for you. US oldies?

What the hell are you talking about?
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Sykil
Adept

Post by Sykil » 08 Mar 2016 14:23

us
You are not alone. I send you hugs. Cry gently on my shoulder and feel quiet.
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 08 Mar 2016 15:32

Wait wait wait, Sykil how old are you exactly? :P Cause Avatar is as old as Sparkle :P Kinda

Also, the guildtax aint needed now is it? :P Why would we NEED to see how the tax is? To calculate the guildpowers?

Also, Avatar has been here since 91ish, hence older than alot of our admin :P Quite alot of it infact :D

I was informed by him you said you started around 98? Hence you're just a young whippersnapper in comparison, you're the kinda person he chases of his lawn :D
I mean hell, you've only been here 2 years longer than I have

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 08 Mar 2016 17:57

Sykil, the guild tax information is not going to return. Let's just accept it and move on.

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Kilrayne
Apprentice

Post by Kilrayne » 08 Mar 2016 18:34

Alisa wrote:I do like the part about introducing a text scale.

Basis:
Focus in this guild would claim?
Being a part of this guild, would require you to train more?

Descriptors:
a slight amount of your time.
a little amount of your time.
a noticable amount of your time.
a huge amount of your time.
a tremendous amount of your time.

In the absence of a number, could a version of this be done? I feel like understanding guild tax is important, and should be a part of the guild selection process. If someone chooses a guild that has a "huge" amount of tax, perhaps they would pass on a racial with a "little" in favor of "slight" or none.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/