Running away! Running away!

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Berwyn
Veteran

Running away! Running away!

Post by Berwyn » 06 Mar 2016 18:08

Hi there!

I'd like to suggest a distinction between the Witchking of Angmar and other ulairs. Surely men would flee in panic before the King, thus a distinction in a form of an awesome adjective would bring peace to roleplayers of the realms of the stale Donut. Of course... I'm not whining: D, I just would enjoy seeing the Witchking enshrouded in more than just a dust on the withered robe.

I imagine wimpy knaves, fleeing and trembling similar way; )

Regards,
Berwyn
Evil to him who evil thinks.

Mim
Rising Hero

Re: Running away! Running away!

Post by Mim » 08 Mar 2016 10:11

Berwyn wrote: Surely men would flee in panic before the King, thus a distinction in a form of an awesome adjective would bring peace to roleplayers of the realms of the stale Donut.
Is it only me, but I have a feeling that one of the small guys hiding under the tree root will stab the big black guy with his blade.
Not just a small wound but a nasty one.
Just a feeling I have.

Berwyn
Veteran

Post by Berwyn » 08 Mar 2016 11:01

Mim wrote:
Berwyn wrote: Surely men would flee in panic before the King, thus a distinction in a form of an awesome adjective would bring peace to roleplayers of the realms of the stale Donut.
Is it only me, but I have a feeling that one of the small guys hiding under the tree root will stab the big black guy with his blade.
Not just a small wound but a nasty one.
Just a feeling I have.
What else would you expect from picaresque hobbits? : ]
Evil to him who evil thinks.

gorboth
Site Admin

Post by gorboth » 08 Mar 2016 11:14

For hobbits, there is only one proper outcome. I know Stern considers them nearly as delicious as elves!

G.
Mmmmmm ... pie ...

Etanukar
Adept

Post by Etanukar » 10 Mar 2016 16:13

I find the occasional foot-hair lodged between molars quite disrupting. I have laid siege to small villages over such an annoyance.

Titan

Post by Avatar » 11 Mar 2016 09:28

Etanukar wrote:I find the occasional foot-hair lodged between molars quite disrupting. I have laid siege to small villages over such an annoyance.
Lies! LIES!

We all know that the Morgul does not lay siege to anything. No patience for such acts.
Angmar! ANGMAR!! ANGMAR!!!
Pulp Znuga! PULP!!!!

Samuel
Apprentice

Post by Samuel » 15 Mar 2016 02:35

Gentlemen please! Those hairs took decades to grow!

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/