donation box for cadets

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
gold bezie
Expert

donation box for cadets

Post by gold bezie » 07 May 2016 14:29

Hello,

Would it be a good idea if there would come a donation box for the cadets just like the Academy has?
One like in sparkle so that a donated item cant be sold or will give guild xp when put in racks?

I was back then not patient enough to get my ring so i cant enter the guild anymore
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that.

Ody
Hero

Re: donation box for cadets

Post by Ody » 07 May 2016 15:55

I like this idea as well. I've gotten items that would be useful for the Cadets. But..alas. I was in the academy.

Elemmiire
Beginner

Re: donation box for cadets

Post by Elemmiire » 07 May 2016 16:38

How of instruction for newbie to be a scavenger and beggar ?

I found loads of good items can use for donate racks in butterfly hunt instead of butterfly just by walking into new lands and not so danger like dragon lairs or high level grinding ground like Dark elves Sybarus ( Assume they run fast enough with cave drake :twisted: ). With their pin they just need to run and "home" at Calia or beg for some coins to buy steed for better quantity.

The Ring does make some frustration though, it took almost adventurer and some crazy run with artifacts items to obtain the ring.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/