Plague in solace

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Zestana
Expert

Re: Plague in solace

Post by Zestana » 07 Sep 2016 16:26

nils wrote:
Zestana wrote: Invisible? For someone that's played the game as long as you have I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this. He's not invisible you just apparently have a hard time paying attention. :lol:
He is a cloaked lurking human, I have had that shit highlighted since forever. Sometimes, though, I get the plague while running the path between newports and dwarfcamp, and can't see him in my scrollbacks. I therefore conclude that he's sometimes invisible.
If that's the best conclusion you can come to well..... I'll just leave it at that.

Orien is right... in a indirect sense though the rooms themselves are not what carry it.

I made sure anytime I ever contracted it to have as much interaction with other players or NPC's as possible to see just how far it might spread.

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 07 Sep 2016 16:33

I'd need some kind of proof of "lingering plague" to buy that one.
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

Zestana
Expert

Post by Zestana » 07 Sep 2016 16:44

The plague is passed by contact. So if the cloaked lurking human is in a room the NPC or player that is in the room has an XX% chance of acquiring it. When that NPC or player has acquired it they then have an XX% chance of passing it along to the next person. Or are you completely unfamiliar with how most sicknesses work?

Fun fact. You can only get the plague once per login. So if you cure yourself of it and you have the amulet... you can spread quite a bit of havoc.

But who knows this could all be made up and really a ploy to keep you from figuring out that the NPC is capable of going invisible. Or you could just be as ignorant as your last post sounded.

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/