Hobbits!

Discuss ideas for how to make the game better. Wizards, take note!
Forum rules
- Use common sense and be respectful towards each other at all times, even when disagreeing.
- Do not reveal sensitive game information. Guild secrets, player seconds are examples of things not allowed.
Ody
Hero

Hobbits!

Post by Ody » 22 Sep 2016 02:54

There aught to be more options for hobbits. As it stands there are only two and both require you to be good aligned. Evil hobbits would be an interesting addition. I think the fastest way to do this would be to remove the align restriction on the adventuresome hobbits. Or the addition of some new guilds.

Melarec
Rising Hero

Re: Hobbits!

Post by Melarec » 22 Sep 2016 03:04

Perhaps give the option to become a Brownie?
Brownies are pretty evil.

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 22 Sep 2016 09:06

Ody wrote:There aught to be more options for hobbits. As it stands there are only two and both require you to be good aligned. Evil hobbits would be an interesting addition. I think the fastest way to do this would be to remove the align restriction on the adventuresome hobbits. Or the addition of some new guilds.
There is a new hobbit guild coded. But that is Finwe's baby, and for him to talk about when he is ready to :)

Draugor
Myth

Post by Draugor » 22 Sep 2016 09:33

Arman wrote:
Ody wrote:There aught to be more options for hobbits. As it stands there are only two and both require you to be good aligned. Evil hobbits would be an interesting addition. I think the fastest way to do this would be to remove the align restriction on the adventuresome hobbits. Or the addition of some new guilds.

There is a new hobbit guild coded. But that is Finwe's baby, and for him to talk about when he is ready to :)
Crusaders of Tom? XD
Last edited by Draugor on 22 Sep 2016 14:48, edited 1 time in total.

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 22 Sep 2016 09:44

Arman wrote:
Ugh ugh ugh. No hints?

Arman
Wizard

Post by Arman » 22 Sep 2016 10:39

Ody wrote:
Arman wrote:
Ugh ugh ugh. No hints?
Nope :)

Samuel
Apprentice

Post by Samuel » 22 Sep 2016 21:22

As one of the few members of the Adventuresome Hobbits around I would strongly oppose changing the alignment rules for the guild. I've only ever met one hobbit player who wanted to be evil. It just doesn't fit with the character of a Hobbit. And I'm not too worried about more choices. Most of us who play hobbits are pretty happy with the way it is (at least those of us that I'm familiar with). It's a pretty fixed character, but I find it to be a ton of fun. If you want massive variety, you play a human...

Sykil
Adept

Post by Sykil » 22 Sep 2016 23:21

thiefs
sackville baggins
also is know very famous evil? more of 600 year age? murderer? anyone is know?
Somebody send this to me when I start:

Genesis Start Guide

Ody
Hero

Post by Ody » 22 Sep 2016 23:34

Samuel wrote:As one of the few members of the Adventuresome Hobbits around I would strongly oppose changing the alignment rules for the guild. I've only ever met one hobbit player who wanted to be evil. It just doesn't fit with the character of a Hobbit. And I'm not too worried about more choices. Most of us who play hobbits are pretty happy with the way it is (at least those of us that I'm familiar with). It's a pretty fixed character, but I find it to be a ton of fun. If you want massive variety, you play a human...
I understand where you're coming from. Having a hobbit myself I just think there needs to be more freedom.

nils
Titan

Post by nils » 23 Sep 2016 10:18

Hobbits make great lunch!
Nil Mortifi Sine Lucre

http://tworzymyatmosfere.pl/przescieradla-jedwabne-z-gumka/